Chapter 8: When I discovered another part of him

I fell in love with you the way you touched me without using your hands.
*******

Chapter 8 : When I discovered another part of him

What does it feels like when you're supposed to explain the same thing to someone for hundred times and gradually lose our interest over that something you felt was really interesting? And to ice the cake, your listener is very keen to hear the thing for another one time.

Well, what can I do? I'm blessed to have such kinds of kind friend. Even though I want to shrug my shoulder and try to eat my cheese burger here on my plate, I'm so thrilled to answer the questions.

Why?

I mean to say... Why me?

"So he cooked for you." Ness spoke again with the same smirk she had been plastering over her face past ten minutes. Doesn't she want to try with something new?

I mean, her teasing skills really need some work; they're barely giving me blush.

"yes." I took a fry from Haley's plate.

"You mean to say, that hot stuff cooked for you?" Haley blurted again with same enthusiasm.

Haley is our girl friend and she is the second girl after Ness I'm really close to. She was a transfer student last year and that makes our friendship a year old. The one thing about Haley that one should know is that.

She is a whore.

And she admits it herself. She loves to have sex with a new guy every next week, and if the guy is hot she might dangle around him for another week but that's enough. She never wants to get into a serious relationship as she thinks every relationship is all about having sex and fucking the same person for more than a week tends to lose one's interest in their partners and which is the ultimate reason of breakups.

So she likes it better these way; fuck a new guy for a week and search for someone hotter next week. According to Haley it is the way to be happy without heartbreak.

Sometimes I wonder if she ever had one.

Haley is the one person who is absolutely full of herself; she has no time to give a shit to rumors or any second person. I think this is the reason why befriended me easily unlike everyone else.

She might be not so constant with her sexual partners, but the one thing that I love about her is that she is honest and a very genuine girl. She makes it very clear to the guy who tries to hook up with her that she just wants a fuck buddy for a week. She is not characterless.

And with a five feet nine inches tall figure, gifted with slender legs, gorgeous grey eyes, beautiful belly, auburn hair; she gets to get the one and only name.

Playgirl

"Yeah, Hales."

Don't blame my bored expression; anyone would get bored of being answering the same thing again and again.

"And did you like his cooking?"

"is he really that hot?"

"What did you guys do else?"

"is he really that hot?"

"did he sleep in your room?"

"is he-

"STOP IT."

I closed the walls of my ear to prevent my eardrums from the huge octave of yelling I just did.

It seemed my voice was a bit too loud because by now, every pair of eyes was glued over me. But thanks to limited hour of lunch break, they averted their gazes and continued their tatter.