Ran Into You

Description

Bruce John is a very dangerous man. He is one of the mafia leaders that are fear by everyone. Although he is a well known dangerous person, no one knows his personal life except his best friend, William Seth, who is a drug dealers that doing business with Bruce.

The story begins once the two men blamed each other for leading their business crumbling down. There's come Dianne John, a grown up daughter of Bruce John, who's life become extremely dangerous because of her father's enemy had decided to kill all her families and ones who related to the John's family. Good news is she is the only child of the family so she doesn't have to worry about others. Bad news is she is the only child and that's mean she is the only target.

Running to save her life, she had led herself running to a stranger's house. That is probably the most terrible mistake that she did or maybe... it's the wonderful thing she has ever experience in her life.

"I have a confession." - Dianne John.

"Don't tell me that you already fall for me. I know I'm hot." - Ryan Steve.

"Okay. I hate a man like you who is a completely jerk and cruel and the most thing that annoyed me is you act like that only to me!" - Dianne (breathing hardly)

"That's because I like you." - Ryan

"That... is not a logic reason." - Dianne (desperate for oxygen)