Chapter 21- Behind Closed Doors

Start from the beginning

"Unless you are to tell me that you are sorry for being an ass, don't bother having any contact with me.

Feeling relieved and satisfied, I walked away, leaving Luke gaping at me, confused as hell and probably a little angry.

Serves you right, asshole.

 *

The morning passed quickly since I missed first and most of second, due to the closet incident and me, wandering around, thinking over what just happened. I didn't think I had it in me to just tell him off, but I did it, so I must.

Every time Luke walked past me, or saw me in class, he would try to catch my eye or try to talk to me. I know he is an ass, but I sort of get where he is coming from, yet I don't. I mean, it would be different if Carrie wasn't a plastic cheating whore, but she is. Too bad for her though. If she thinks she can just have whatever she wants and still be a bitch, she is fucked up in the head. Excuse my language.

So I have come up with a grand scheme which the wonderful River helped me with. River and I have made peace, but it came with a price for him. I told him that he wasn't to do drugs or anything illegal if he wanted to stay friends with me, which he agreed too. Then, as a second price was a punch to the gut, courtesy of me. And I warned him that if I did catch him doing that kind of stuff again, I said and I quote,

"Balls will be of no concept to you."

That pretty much straightened him out, Everyone, including me, had forgiven River for what he did, everyone except Luke, If Luke really cared for me, he wouldn't be with that slut or kissing me. But hey, you can't control hormones.

Today, I decided to have River meet my new friends. Lucy, Emma, Quincy, Yolanda, Darla, Rick, & Ty. He got along with the boys right away, but it took the girls longer to relax around him, due to him having his tough guy image usually intact when he meets people.

Soon everyone was laughing over Ty's jokes and I saw him cozing up to Quincy, which surprised me because she seemed to have the mutual affection for him.

Was it just me...or do I smell a budding romance?

"Hello? Earth to Teagan?" River asked me, waving a hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and scowled at his smirking face.

"What?" I asked him. River rolled his eyes. "We were talking about the Masquerade Ball that was coming up. Are you going to go?" Emma asked in a quiet voice. I looked over to her and smiled at how adorable she and my brother would be. Then her question sank in and so did my heart.

"I-I..Ummm..No. Probably not." I finally decided. If there was a dance, then Carrie would be there and if Carrie was going, then Luke must go also and I just don't want to deal with seeing them together more than I have to.

"Why not!?" Yolanda practically screamed. I just shrugged and glanced over to Luke's table, where his buddies were flirting with the whores and the whore were returning their gestures. I saw two things that really confused me.

One was that Carrie was flirting right in front of Luke. Did she have no shame?

The second was that Luke was looking at me. Not staring. More like..admiring? I wasn't sure. But right when I looked him in the eye, he pulled away.

Ok, good. He is doing what I told him.

So why did it hurt so much?

 *

Lucas

Ok. I was a prick. No, not just any prick. A major prick. How could I be such an ass in five minutes. I pulled her in the janitors closet to ask her where she went and why. I was also going to talk about what we should do. But no, I have to turn into the douche of the century.

God, I'm so dumb. She is right. I am wrong.

I need to stop being such an ass. "Baby? You ok?" Carrie asked me, puffing out her outer lip, trying to look cute. I mentally rolled my eyes at her. Everyone was right. She isn't what I thought she was, but I still don't believe that she is a whore or a cheater.

She is a virgin. Just like me. And unlike Teagan. Which pissed me off that someone has been with my girl..erm...her. Not my girl...I never said that...

"I'm fine." I shrugged her off and got up. She looked shocked. So did everyone at the table and even the cafeteria looked surprised. I rolled my eyes and just stalked out.

 *

Teagan

He walked out? Holy crud...Carrie and everyone else looked like they were about to have a heart attack. Wouldn't that be the day..

"Luke's always got to be the drama queen." I sighed and walked out the door after him.

 *

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

So...Like it? Hate it? I know it's not my best but I have been watching 'Gossip Girl' Cause I finally found a site that let's me watch it for free. All seasons. All episodes. All day. :) F-Ya! Haha! I love that show...But I'm trying to write better chapters but it's hard when I have soooo many distractions..So enjoy! The next chapter is going to be a little different..in a good way..I dedicated this Chapter to Mitzi7 because she stories are amazing! Check them out(:

80 votes for the next chapter?

VOTE(:

FAN(:

Thanks!