Chapter 36. Pack!

Nuuu! D; few chapts left! D;<

I just wanted to say that I'm updating early because I got homework and at 6 I'm going to my cousin house... And it's 2PM, so yeah!

Katelyn's POV;

" Okay now that, that is done and out of the way you should pack, " I stated.

" Yeah c'mon, lets go. I got an idea, " Mika walks out of Niall and I's room.

We rushed down the stairs.

" Harry? " Mika asks.

Harry looked over, snapping out of the movie they were watching.

" Yessss? " Harry answers, obviously disturbed.

" Do you have suit cases that I could like barrow or possibly keep? " Mika asks sweetly.

By now everybody has looked over at us two girls.

" Why? " Liam simply answers.

" Because Katelyn said that Niall told her that were going back to London in like what? Five or four days, and I like to pack before that so I won't get tired, " Mika truthfully remarks.

" Yeah, it's under my bed. Use as much suit cases as you need to, " Harry tells her as they all turns back to watching the movie.

" Come on, lets go, " Mika rushs up the stairs.

" Coming, " I follow.

We looked for Harry's room, Slamming each door shuts when it's not his.

" Of course it has cats in it, " Mika face palms.

" We should hide one in his suit case, I'm pretty sure he won't find it until he opens it, " I laughed.

" He'll yeah! Im such a evil girlfriend that's friends with somebody evil too! " Mika giggles as she grabs about 2 suit cases for her and grabs a stuffed kitty with a tag named Isabella and hid it in a unused suit case.

" Lets go, " I grab a case and brought it to the guest room, as Mika grabs the other.

We started packing neatly, clothes on one side the others on the other side, We putted her make up and such ( Mika does NOT wear make up in real life ! ) In the compartments. They all fitted into one suit case which is quite impressive, actually no.

We got chased and mobbed by fans that's why we didn't and never did gotten to buy more clothes!

" That was fast, " Mika jumps on the bed, sighing a relive that she was finish.

" Yeah! But you know what they say, two girls are better- " I start.

" THAN ONE! " Mika giggles.

" Yep! We should buy tickets on the day of their interview. Like seriously right now then leave the time they're getting ready to go then by the time the interview starts we leave and arrive at NYC once they get home, " I looked over at Mika for approval.

" That sounds really good, lets ask what time, " Mika gets up and head down stairs with me following.

" What time are your interviews? " I ask.

" 2:15, we leave at 1:20 because it takes 20 minutes to get there and get ready and such, " Liam answers.

" Damn, I was hoping that wasn't the Time... Because Me and Mika , Amy and Jessica are going shopping to spend our last day together, " I frowned fakely.

" Aww! " Niall became sad.

" it's okay we support you! " Mika assures.

" Okay then, but I'd be happy if you could came, " Harry pats the seat for Mika to sit.

" I'm sorry, but me, Katelyn, Amy and Jessica haven't been together for days and probably weeks now since we've been kidnapped. We all miss each other, you should respect that, " Mika answers.

" I know, " Niall and Harry frowns.

" It's okay! Record it down and send it to me through phone so I'd be able to keep seeing it, though we'd watch you through tv, " I hold up my phone.

" Aye! I need money to shop! " Mika pouts.

" Here's 500, enough? " Harry asks.

" Thats too much Harry! " Mika refuse to accept the money.

" No, I wanna spoil you! " Harry smiles cheekily.

" I agree, here 1,000 for you and your friends, " Niall hands me 1,000 dollars.

" WHOA! NO WAY, " My eyes widens.

" C'mon, accept it! " Liam hands me another 500.

" Fine! " I finally accept just as Mika accepts it too.

" Luckly...! " The other girls groans, mumbles, or grumbles.

" Don't worry babes, we'll take you another time! " Zayn smiles.

" Fine! " Perrie stops pouting.

" You guys could go to Bellevue Square... " Louis answers, " But you won't be able to support us, " Louis sadly fake cries onto Liam shoulders.

" NEVER MIND THEN! " Dani, El, and Perrie shouts.

Instantly Liam, Louis, and Zayn smiles while Harry and Niall looks at us.

" Sorry! " We smiles sadly.

God I hate lying to them.. But we really need some money... We'll pay you guys back one day, I promise.

" It's okay, we get it, " Niall and Harry assures.