Chapter 8; D'awwh! They sleep so cute together! Whatever time to shop!

Chapter 8; D'awwh! They sleep so cute together! Whatever time to shop till we drop!

Katelyn's POV;

" D'awwh! They sleep so cute together! Imma snap a picture and post it on twitter, " a unfamiliar female voice cooed, with that she snapped a picture of me and Niall sleeping together

" Haha I know, I think they should date! " another unfamiliar female agreed,

" Of course they should Danielle & Eleanor! Aye! Harry's cute, though he's abit flirty... " A familiar voice that sounded like Mika agreed.

" Yeah he is on, but lets wake them up, " a voice whom I assumed is Danielle called.

With that I shot outta the bed, " I SUGGEST Y'ALL DELETE DAH PIC OF MEH AND NIALL... Even though I think it's cute. "

" HOLY COW! You scared me Katelyn! And haha no, " The 2 girls Eleanor and Danielle giggled.

" Let me see, " I held out my hand, funny. Niall still isnt awake yet...

" Nope... Go check on your twitter yourself, "

" I don't have one? " I questioned.

" Yeah you do! Your user name is - " Mika joined in but before she could spill out my user name, I threatened her.

" You better not say it Mika! Or else Ill tell Harry everything! From how you're head over heels for him to your user name on twitter too! "

" Damn you Katelyn Rosie Moore, " Mika muttered.

" OH OH OH!! Tell us your username! " Danielle and Eleanor cheered.

" NO! " me and Mika shouted, it's Funny how my user name is " ILoveFoodLikeNiall_There4ImMsHoran," while Mika's " OmgIlubUHarreh_Ms.Styles " ah, so embarrassing, ( NOTE; THESE ARE ALL MADE UP!!! )

" Why? " the questioned.

" Well... uh... " we stumbled, " Well our usernames are embarrassing and we deleted it, " I finished our sentence.

" Yeah! What she said! " Mika nodded her head, agreeing furiously.

" Uhm okay, but we'll find it, " the 2 girls winked.

" Uh oh... " I whispered to Mika.

" Anways get up before I get Zayn! " Eleanor smiled evilly.

" Uhh... " I gave her a confused look.

-:- ( Mall )

" FOOD! " I yelped, I furiously ran to a random direction. Finding a food court at Bellevue Square ( Remember guys, she was at Cali but moved to Seattle due to because her " Adoptive " parents live there ).

Within minutes I found the food court, it wasn't hard since I've been to Bellevue Square quite a few times and the food court is in the middle ( For those who does not live in Seattle, let me say Bellevue Square is a very HUGE mall. It's actually quite alot bigger than South Center mall, which is abit small ).

" YAY! " I ran to Starbucks and ordered some coffee, funny. I'm a employee though I've been kidnaped...

After I've gotten my coffee and payed I ran over to a random food shop and ordered some food, " Yum yum! "

" OI! " a familiar Irish accent shouted, " Aye! How dare you not invite me to some food too?! "

" Sorry, " I mumbled, turning around to see Niall pouting.

" Alright fine, a little Christmas is almost here treat! " I grabbed my food and coffee and dragged Niall to the line.

-:-

What've felt like FOREVER to order food since he ordered nearly everything there is, we have finally got the food and brought it over to a table to eat.

" Aren't you suppose to be shopping clothes for me? " I asked.

" Yeah, but I've finished. Btw you're quite tiny due to Mika & the 2 girls told me about your size of clothes, " Niall chuckled.

" What?! HOW THE HELL DO THEY KNOW MY CLOTHING SIZES? " I raised my arms and dropping them back down.

" We'll... They checked your size while you slept? " He answered which seemed to be more of a question.

Before I could reply a girl passed by and backward walked back, " HOLY SHIT!!! YOU'RE NIALL. THE REAL ONE DIRECTION NIALL HORAN!! " A girl shouted.

I glanced over at Niall, he seemed to readed my mind and grabbed his food and shot right out of the booth and started running, I quickly ran behind him. Catching up, I gave a little salute like and ran ahead of him, faster than him. Oh Coach Slye.. You'd totally be soooo super proud of me for running super fast.

" AHHH OH MY GOD!!! " the girls shouted, mobs were suddenly starting to form.

Being the smartass I waited for Niall to come back and whispered, " Come, follow me, " With that he nodded. We ran at top speed to Baby-R-Us. I then quickly dragged him inside and shoved us both in a tiny you house. Niall looked very frightened. He didn't dare grab food out of the bag that he brought along, scared of the mobbed girls would hear.

There were shuffling noises and so suddenly I heard males voice whispered, " Over here, " and with that they slowly opened the toy house...

By now Niall and I had flinched all the way into the back of the toy house, holding our breath & cling onto each other as if we depend our lives on it, and our eyes wide. We're totally going to be turn into bits of pieces by the mobs of shouting girls running around screaming their bimbo heads off... ( AHAH BIMBO.. That's a funny words yet mean.. No offense! )

We had fears in our eyes, knowing that were totally gonna be dead...

Oh fudge noodles, I thought as I held my breath. Not daring to breathe until the coast was clear. Holy bull s#%* were gonna die...

With that the toy house door had finally flung opened...

----------------

It's not finished since its 12:24 AM and I'm very tired... Nighty night guys!(: until next time ( TMR ) , ILY!!!

.... LOTS! (2-26-13)

-:-

DUN DUN DUN! Anyways a little cliffhanger there hub?(; *smirks* anyways I wanna say that thank you for that 1 person who's liking my chapters! One day when I get onto my laptop I'm totally gonna dedicated a chapter towards you... Just that I don't know who you are... It means alot towards me so thank you so so sooo much!

KAY YAY! That's another chapter finished! I don't know if its very long or short so I'm so sorry, I'm on my iPod writing all these stories.(: but who do you think the male voices are?

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please comment down below and tell me what you think & what I should improve on.

Ily!(: