Chapter 29. To the Carnival!

Chappie 29, please enjoy!(:

Katelyn's POV;

* Imma skip the day since their day was pretty boring... So this is around 7/8:00PM-9/10:00Pm! *

" C'mon lets go! " I called, Dragging Niall to a small mini games area. But before I could split up with the others somebody called,

" OH MY GOD! ONE DIRECTION!! " A girl screams.

" BACK TO THE CAR/VAN! " Louis shouts, pulling Eleanor back to the car.

" C'mon! Hurry! " Liam calls, Pulling Danielle.

" Lets go, " Zayn pulls Perrie.

Harry and Niall looked at each other and nodded, they both slung me and Mika on their shoulders and ran back.

" LET ME GOOO! " Mika giggles.

" My body parts! " I squirm.

" Uh oops.. Sorry, " Niall whispers, Probably blushing as we enter the Car/Van.

" Uh yeah Oops , " I smirked, face palming as Niall puts me down.

" Lets Call Paul to get other. Security to hold the girls back so we could enjoy our time, there's no way that I'm spending half an hour to go home, " Liam suggest as he grabs out his phone.

We just nodded in silence.

The phone rung 3 times before Paul picks up.

" Hiya Paul! " Liam puts Paul on speaker.

" Hi Liam. What could I do for you? " Paul asks.

" We're at the carnival, Mobbed by some groups of girls, " Liam replies as girls banged on the windows shouting very loudly.

" God, why couldn't you guys get the damn windows tinted, " I murmured.

" Sorry! We forgot, " Harry smiles sheepishly.

" Yeah okay sure, I'm guessing its the half hour one? " Paul mutters.

" Uh yeah.. Thanks Paul! " Liam cheers.

" Welcome, " Paul says with no joy what so ever as he hung up.

" And now we wait, hopefully they won't break the damn car glasses, " Mika groans.

" Do you guys by any chances have anything that isn't very valuable so I could throw them at the fans to get them away? " I ask.

" Yeah, I have some pictures of us that we've signed incase of things like this, " Louis opens a drawer and hands me a stack of signed pictures from the lads.

" Kay, Open the hood of the car window, " I command.

Louis nodded.

I popped my head through the windows, there were murmurs of

" Who's she? "

" She's ugly, "

And mostly chantings.

" WE WANT ONE DIRECTION , WE WANT ONE DIRECTION, " They shouted.

" HUSH! " I screamed. Instantly everybody silented.

" Look, Since there's around 30 or something of you guys maybe 50 ill be throwing out 10 signed pictures of one direction, " I screeched.

The girls nodded eagerly.

" BUT, " I called out again.

They groaned.

" You guys have to leave us alone so we could enjoy the time, I mean like give them a break. They can't even do much stuff now that they're famous and you're constantly chasing them around. So either agree and Ill throw 10 of these signed pictures of the lads or Ill have Paul take you all away, " I demaned.

" DEAL! " the called.

" Kay, Ill throw this in all sorts of directions. So good luck on catching! " I pulled my head down to grab ten signed papers.

" Mika help me, " I motion her to help as I give her five.

" Okay, I throw them at that direction and you throw them at this okay? "

I nodded and started throwing the signed papers.

Girls were cheering and fighting for the papers, some were crying that they saw and have taken a picture of the boys. Most were walking away with sympathy that they couldn't enjoy their times.

Soon the girls cleared up.

" C'mon lets go, " I popped my head down.

" Wow Katelyn, you're good for a body guard! " Perrie claps.

" Thanks, " I smiled kindly, " Now c'mon grab some of the signed papers incase some girls come after you, I suggest somewhere between 10-15, " I handed them their signed pictures of them.

" Hold on let me call Paul and tell him that we don't need him since he said that he'd need to be ready in like 20 minutes and well we have taken it all in care in about 15 minutes now, " Liam pulls out his phone and dials Paul's number.

" Hey Paul, I just called to say that we don't need help now, it's all taking care of, " Liam answers.

" uh huh, yeah okay, ok okay bye Paul! " With that Liam hung up the phone cheerfully.

- On Farsi Wheel since I suck at writing & I don't want it to be too too too long -

After everybody splits up and went along with their girlfriends or something and such we all meeted up at the faris wheel. Niall had won me a big fluffy colorful unicorn stuff animal and a baby panda bear. We mostly walked around enjoying our companies and talking and eating.

" C'mon lets line up, " Danielle motion us all to line up.

" Lets go in pairs, " Eleanor suggests.

" Yeah, lets go in pairs, " we agreed.

- on the faris wheel -

" It's pretty up here, " I leaned on Niall's shoulders.

" We'll your pretty too! Beautiful I should say, " Niall blushes sheepishly.

" A very clichè compliment there Ni, " I giggled, " but thanks, " I blushed red.

" Welcome love, " Niall stares around him, enjoying the beautiful light here and there.

" You know, Seattle is a very beautiful place here," Niall smiles.

" Yeah I know, that's why I really like it here. I like Seattle very much, " I replied.

" London is beautiful too, " Niall answers back.

" I've never been to London, " I frowned knowing that I am running away before going to London.

" We'll in like what? I don't know but around 5 days or something were heading back. But we have a interview the day before were going home, " Niall leaned his head on mines.

" Oh, " I said, sounding suprise.

" Yeah, "

Perfect. I can just go.. And run away.

----

Wow yay! This is very long!(: this is like a make up chapter from the horrible one before it.

Anyways, REMEMBER GUYS!

Anyways about 14-15 more days until my birthday meaning that this story needs to get up to around 1.5k-2k reads and around 50-100 votes and maybe just 50 comments for a chapter that's like 10 PGs long or something. Kay bye!(: that's all of a news for you!