Chapter 7. Oh just some talking & thinking in the middle of the night.

Katelyn's POV;

I layed there in Niall's bed, into the deep thinking. Staring at the ceiling blinkly.

What the heck just happened? I first got kidnapped, Had a some what like a last few hours with my special best friends Jessica and Amy, playing t or d's with one direction, played 7 minutes in heaven kissing Niall, kissed him again, and seen Harry naked...

Wow what a day, actually it's not even a day yet.. I thought.

" Why aren't you asleep? " Niall interrupted my thinking.

" Why are YOU not asleep? " I questioned back.

" Touché, " Niall laughed,

" Ugh, fine... I was just thinking about the day, the kidnapped at shit... " I muttered.

" Sorry Katelyn, I can tell its stressing you out, why do you go to sleep? We're going to go shopping tomorrow, trust me you're going to be sooo tired, " Niall assured.

" Why will it be tired? I'm not going to be the one that's buying things and picking it out, you and your mates are OI! " I smirked.

" WHAT?! " He whispered - yelled,

" We'll, whatever you say! I'm going to buy you lots of cute outfits! And my signature out fit, "

" Okay, sounds good to me. " I smiled.

" Are you going to sleep? It's midnight, well almost 1:oo AM in like about 28 minutes, " Niall looked over the clock,

" Geez, I'm hungry now, wanna go and eat food, "

" *Sigh* You and your food Niall! " I giggled, " But sure, "

" Okay let's go, maybe we can get to know each other and follow you on twitter if you have one, " Niall took my hands and brought me down the stairs to the kitchen.

" U-uhm... I uhhh, " I trailed on, " don't have a twitter, " which was a lie, I did but its all about Niall.. How... Embarrassing.. It was like a fan page to be exact.

" It's okay! Ill make you one! "

" Okay, "

" Mhm, a sandwich! " Niall grabbed the sandwich out of the refrigerator and took a bite.

" Oh you and your foods.. I guess Ill have jello! " I took a cup of cherry jello, looking through drawers to find a spoon, " WHERE THE HAIL IS MAH SPOON FOR MAH JELLO?! "

Chuckling Niall took a spoon out of a hidden spot, " Here, We hide spoons where Liam can't find so he won't freak out, "

" Why is he scared of spoons? " I questioned.

" Well... I don't know. Ask him not me, it has something to do with his childhood memories or something, "

" Mhmkay, I won't question since he seems scared very much, "

" So tell me about yourself Katelyn, " He asked as he went to grab another sandwich.

" Well I'm 17, and of course my name is Katelyn Rosie Moore ( A/N; I want her to have a middle name so uhm yeah... ) , FOOD!!! My hobbies are somewhat crafting, I like to dance, draw, sing, and I don't know what else but I'm horrible at my hobbies but still enjoy it. I kind of like to write stories but I HATE drafting them and all, just freestyle! My 7th grade teacher man, she made us write until its all perfect. But I know that it's for like the best of us if you know what I mean, Some things I wanna know or try is play the violin, or something. I want to visit Paris too, they say that it's the city of love. Well I need some knowing that I like this one day for almost a year now, his name is David. I've liked him for about 10-11 months ( A/N this is all true, just that his name isn't David. May 5th,2012-Feb26,2013... ) " I gave a weak smile, as I grabbed 5 mores cups of jello. Lime, strawberry, cherry, vanilla, and grape.

" Wow... " Niall frowned, " How the heck does David doesn't like you?! He's obviously too silly to even realize this, and wow! That's ALOT of jellos, you sure you could eat all that?

" I know, it's okay. It's kinda hard moving on though.. And HE'LL YEAH I CAN!!! MHMMMM YUMMY YUM YUM! I love jello! " I smiled.

" Well, you can do it! You got us boys.. And haha okay then, whatever you say so" Niall winked.

" Aha, Funny Nialler. NOT, I think.. Anyways lets hit the hay stack, "

" Kay, I'm finishing the last bite of my sandwich and Ill brush my teeth and sleep with you, so go ahead and sleep with out me. "

" No Ni, hurry up, " I rushed.

" Ok , ok, "

-~-~-~- 17 minutes later -~-~-~-

" Night Katelyn! " Niall pulled my closer, his hot breath hitting me. I cuddled in even closer to him.

" Nighty Night Night Ni! " with that my eyes closes, hitting the hay stack, sleeping close to his chest.

-

A/N I'm finishing after school tomorrow it's 12:56 AM, & it's a school night so good night guys. I hope yore enjoying this fan fic so far!(:<3 ILY all. (2-25-13)

-

Haaai! I'm just finishing up the chapter before moving onto another on, OMG... The song One Way or Another is stuck in my head...<3 I don't mind since I'm seeing how all the boys looks! AHA. (2-26-13)