Chapter 35. Letters. Im sorry guys.. But I do love you!

Wow! Chapter 35 already?! :DD

Yay'! Yah, 2 updates in a day! :DD don't worry I think I about about 3-4 more chapters. I wanna end it with Mika and Katelyn meeting somebody!

Katelyn's POV;

" Dear Niall,

I'm sorry to leave you Ni. I really am. I don't waNNa move from a place where I've met the persoN who takeN care of me and loved me like her owN child ( MeaniNg KathariNe, Ni ).

I don't waNNa leave the beautiful place and memory. I waNt to remember this place where I've first became friends with Mika, Amy and Jessica. They're my BestfrieNds. I love them to death and pieces. Mika is comiNg with me sadly to tell you because she agrees and waNts to, hey this is why we have like 18 letters iN total! DoN't come and fiNd me.

Let faith lead us to each other. But if you really insist fiNdiNg us like a stubborN boy you are theN alright, there's hiNts.

Figure it out yourself Ni. I love you, and I'm sorry to leave you a couple days after you've asked me out, we promise that we'll be very safe aNd take care of our selves!

ANd sorry I'm used to make all my letter "N" 's a capital letter! Please care care of yourself aNd others. Be happy or I'd be very upset that you're sad! FiNd aNother girl if you must have to. ANd break up with me.

Lots of love Ni, Katelyn PayNe.

Ps, I know this is a PayNe. I know that I'm being a PayNe in the butt... HAHA.

PPS; you may show this letter"

I readed to Mika.

" Awwww! " She cries.

" Have you made all the letter Y a capital letter? Or something? " I ask.

" Yep! " Mika pops the 'p'.

" Okay now lastly I'll be cutting out the letter C and put it somewhere Like stick it on the camera and take the picture of the letter "C", " I grabbed a piece of paper and started cutting the letter C out.

" DONE! " She screams/whispers,

" I'm finally done with the depressing letters to everybody, " Mika cheers.

" Thats good! " I replied. * SNAP * I took a picture of the letter 'C' and tape the "C" but stuck it on the counter.

" Why counter? " Mika curiously asks.

" We need to record our message to them on video duh, " I face palm.

" Oh riggght, " Mika sets up Niall's Camera.

" Kay it's on, " Mika walks over to me, facing the camera towards us.

" Hey guys, now that you've all readed the letters you mustn't not show you letter, " I chirped sadly.

" Only Niall and Harry may, " Mika adds.

" Yep! I know, were truly sorry! I love you guys all dearly. Please do understand us, " I smiled sadly at the camera.

" We do care for you too, " Mika follows after me, finishing my sentence.

I just nodded sadly, letting a tear slip.

" Yeah! Look at you guys! You aren't even like looking and asking us if we're okay. For like how long? " I joked, giggling slightly, " Probably two and a half hour! Wow you guys are so into your movies to even realize we're not even back, " I smirked, pouting towards the camera.

" Way to show that you guys care for us! " Mika cries jokingly on my shoulders.

" Anyways I just wanna make a funny video where you could watch whenever you guys are upset right Mikey?! " I giggled.

" Right kit kat! " Mika chuckles.

" OH MAH GAWD I WANNA LIKE THROW WATER BALLOONS ON PEOPLE HEAD WHEN IM OLDER AT LIKE AGE 24 WHEN IM IN NYC! " I danced, hoping that Mika would quickly figure it out.

" YEAH! HELL I EVEN WANNA ADD LIKE MAYOS AND SHIT IN IT! BUAHAH! " Mika grins evilly.

" Oh god! We could even maybe dump random mixed things together to make it look like puke! " I chuckle evilly.

" That'd be so awesome! I mean like seriously those buildings in NYC Are so tall! Perfect! " Mika giggles.

" I agree, it can never be truer than that! " I high-fived Mika.

" Bleh, I guess that's just our dreams to do in New York, water, haha! Get it? Water? Whatever? No!? Okay then, " Mika jokes.

" Why so cheesey Mikey?! " I cried.

" Hay! Don't judge! I'm cheesy okay?! "

" Hay is for horses, " I laughed.

" Sea! You're so cheesy too! " Mika argues.

" You can't 'sea' if sea is water, " I mumble, air-quoting the 'sea'.

Mika soon seems so unamused that she frowns and lightly punches my arms.

" Ouch Mikey! " I rubbed my arm, jokingly fake cries.

" Oi! I'm so sorry kit Kat! " Mika exclaims, embracing me into a hug.

" Whatever, Lets go! Before they wonder what the hell were doing, " I held up my letter C, waving it frantically at the camera.

" C ya! " I giggle.

" Cheesy, " Mika mumbles as she walks up to the camera.

" Am not! " I complain.

" Are too! " Mika argues back.

" Not! "

" Too! "

" Not! "

" Too! "

" Are too! " I smirk.

" Are not. Wait! Hey! That was sooo uncalled for! I can't believe you Katelyn! " Mika whines.

" Whatever Mika, get over it! Anyways bai guys, thanks for... Listening to us argue! I lub you! " I waved at the camera.

" I'll never get over it! And yeah what she says. I love you guys and I love you Harry! " Mika waves.

" Yah! Love you NiNi and LiLi! " I waved.

" AND CUT! " Mika screams, cutting the camera off and handing it to me.

I grab the letter "C" and stuck it onto the camera where you see the screen.

" Okay lets put the camera back where it belongs and hope that he won't see or look at it before we even leave. And as for the letters... Well lets still hide it under the bed since he doesn't even look under it since all I see is some crap and dust bunnies! " I suggest, as I put the camera back.

" Okay! " Mika grabs the letter, putting it in the corner of the bed while I fix the camera perfectly and make the screen face down the drawer top.