Chapter 16. Lots of Laughs and Embarrassments. Pt 2.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!(:]

Katelyn's POV;

I showed where we were heading, Niall happily skipped towards the shop ( imagine him skipping happily like in the music video; one way or another ).

" C'MON! HURRY UP!!! " Niall rushed us.

" Ok ok! " I speeded.

" Finally ! " he lined up in line.

" Whoa, you guys run fast! " Zayn, Perrie, & Danielle panted.

" Whatever. Kate could you record? Zayn will you time? And Dani & Perrie could you like possibly please help me carry the food too? " Niall asks.

" sure! " we chorus.

------- Few Minutes Later -------

We set everything up,

" Ready Ni? " Zayn asks.

" Yep! " Niall nods.

" ARE YOU MARK! " Zayn shouts, attracting people, " GET SET!!!! READY???? GOOOOO!!!!" Zayn starts the time.

" GO NI GO ! " We cheered.

" YOU CAN DO THIS NI NI! " I shouted.

" Half a minute up! " Zayn calls, by now people were around us.

" Go Niall go! Go Niall go! You can do this! " they supported, by now Niall had scarfed down 2 jumbo elephant ears and are ready to move onto the 3rd one.

" One minute up! C'mon Ni! " Zayn boomed.

" NIALL GO NIALL GO NIALL GO GO GO!!! NIALL GO NIALL GO NIALL GO GO GO!!! " Voices were cheering, getting louder by minute.

" 2 minutes it up! " Zayn shouts as Niall moves onto the 4 one..

I moved the camera around me, showing prove. Well recording it down. The shouting was loud, it was getting louder by the minute. The chants were like musics to my ears.

" Go Niall! You could do it! " I smiled.

" 4 Minutes! " Zayn raises his finger, Niall eating paste were kind of slowing down, he started taking some drink of water. He was still on his 4th one.

You can do it Niall, I believe you could. I thought.

" I. Can. Do. This! " Niall whispers to himself, determinations were in his eyes. As he gulped down the 4th one and moved to the 5th.

- skips to a quarter to 6 minutes -

" Six minutes and twenty five seconds! " Zayn shouts. Niall was on his 7th one, less than three fourths were eating.

" Six minutes and a half! "

By now there were lots of people, roaring with cheers.

" GO GO NIALL GO GO NIALL! " they calls as he eats it to less than three fourths.

" Ten! " they counted down.

Niall paste quickens,

" Nine! "

" Eight! "

" Seven! "

" S- " they calls but Niall stops them.

" FINISH! " He raised both hands in victory.

" YAY! " Dani, Me, Perrie, and Zayn cheers.

" Good job mate! " Zayn pats his back.

" Oh shit! " I exclaimed.

" What? " Niall asks, soon realizing that there were girls that were directioners screaming he grabs my hands while I grab Perrie's who grabs Dani, Danielle who grabs Zayn we all ran for it with girls chasing us.

" QUICK! RUN TO THE ENTRANCE WHERE SECURITY GUARDS ARE! " I shouted, motioning them go follow. We all ran, closer and closer. I sprinted,

" HOW DO YOU RUN THAT FAST KATE?! " Zayn shouts after me.

" I practice running and set goals? And I also took a marathon before?? " I exclaimed in a 'duh!' Tone of voice.

" Oh... " they chorus.

I ran quicker, " HELP SECURITY! FANS ARE CHASING US! " as I headed to the gates.

" Come! " a security calls pulling me and motioning my friends to follow. I followed, a security quickly called for more back ups. In less than a minute they were circling around us, " Why are there fans chasing you? " A dumb-founded security asks.

" You see, " I pointed to Niall and Zayn, " Him there is the famous Boy Band called one direction, Niall and Zayn here happens to be in the group and we got mobbed.

" Oh... " He man nods understandingly, " Here kid, me and my team will calm them down while you stay in our office. Then open this secret wall and stay and hide in here if they manage well if SOME manage to get in here okay? And Ill get them to stay away or ban or maybe kick them out" he leads us to his office and opens the wall.

" Okay thanks, I appreciate it " Zayn and Niall nod an thanks to the man.

" We should pay the kind man back, " I whispered.

" Yeah we should, does anybody have paper? " Niall asks.

" I do, " Perrie spoke, Reading Niall's mind Zayn spoke,

" Perrie you write a thanks later while Danielle help get her phone and shine the lights, mean while Kate shine the light from her phone at mines and Niall's wallet so we can give the right amount, make sure to all write that if the other members of the bands comes its a pay of thanks too, "

" Okay! " we nodded.

--------

Here's part of it... Sorry that I didn't post like I said I'd I only had kept half my promise... I have so much remorse for not posting. It's 12:06 right now.. AM. D; I got homework to do too.. 4 freaking reading post it work and a max of 100 words! Sucks huh? I got writing hw to do too, not to Let alone mention I didn't read and I have to read like what? 120 PGs too! No promises that ill post tmr sadly. :( </3 don't hate me please...

-:-

YEE! Pt 2 finished!(: yay, now that I've finished Niall's, Zayn's, & Perrie dare the next chapter Ill do Kate and Danielle's dare.... Though I've forgotten what the dares are... Damn, I just took a shower at like 7:45 or something an finished at 8 & had a good dare to do..... But then I forgotten it and its only 9!