Chapter 33. Good bye Katharine. ( READ A/N ITS VERY IMPORT, IM ENDING!)

(:

Hey guys this is just a filler in chapter where Kate says her good byes to the star-bucks lady!

Ps; I just wanna let you guys know that I might not be updating often this month. I have MSP testing, which is very important to me because the school district will be looking army scores and such. So that means that I'll be doing Reading, Writing, Math and probably Science MSP ALL ON HANDS MEANING I PROBABLY HAVE LIKE FIFTEEN PAGES TO DO, oh lord!... And not to mention I have my birthday AND science fair. Bad birthday for the month! -_-"

Yeah sorry for my rant. Bye guys!

Katelyn's POV;

After we had gotten home we fell asleep, The guess room which Mika still slept in was still the same. Small. So I was still sleeping with Niall, while the other girls slept with their boyfriend's. I was pretty nervous that I was running away in a few days. That's too bad since my birthday is in a week and two days.

Wow! 3 girls, asked out in ONE frickin' night. I giggled to myself, soon finding that I was falling sleep when Niall was already sleep. Eh, it's 12;16AM.

- Morning -

" GET UP! " Louis screams.

" Bitch, shut up, " I mumbled into my pillow hoping that he wouldn't hear me.

" Hell to the no, " Louis cries, probably 'sobbing' onto Harry or something.

" C'mon wake up! Even Ni's awake! " Every body screams.

" Okay, " I jumped out of bed, scaring the lads and girls, " I needed to go see Katharine anyways, to say good bye, " I frowned.

" Katha- who? " Harry Liam asks.

" Starbucks lady, " Mika chirps.

" OH OH OH! I WANNA GOOO! " Danielle begs.

" Yeah me too! " Everybody answers.

" Alright, Let me get ready, Sho! And can you girls pick a out fit for me? " I asked.

" Yep! Sure! Now go, " Perrie command, shoving me into the bathroom to shower.

- After showing and dressing and at Starbucks, yeah sorry for skipping apparently I have no sense of styles. Jk I do, just too lazy... -

* RING! * ( LMFAO BAD IMPRESSION OF DOOR BELL! )

The bell rung as I opened the coffee shop, the yummy scents were filling our noses. Ah the air.

" OH MY GOSH YOU'RE OKAY KATELYN! " Katharine shouts, bringing me into a embrace of hug.

" I have to go, my long lost brother found me. You're just like a real mother Ma, " I sniffed, whispering to her.

" Oh sweetheart! That's okay, I'll miss you but your real family had found you! " Katharine smiles sadly.

Suddenly Liam walks up.

" Hello ma'am, " he greets Katharine.

" Hello dear, who are you? " She asks, confused.

" I am Liam, Katelyn long lost brother. Thanks for taking care of her and giving her money to live on her life. So here's the money back, " Liam hands her the money.

" Oh no no, I cannot accept it. I truly can't, having Katharine was like the best thing ever in my life. A child that I've always wanted but never will, " She pushed the money back, smiling sadly at Liam.

Liam didn't question her what she had meant by her, but he refuse to take the money.

" No accept it, I'm famous with money and such, it's the least I could give back, " Liam hugged her.

" We'll thank you Liam, keep good care of your sister okay? " she hugs back.

" I will do, Ma'am, "

" no no, call me Katharine, "

" Thats a very lovely name, and alright Katharine, " Liam gushes.

I was pretty emotional so I hugged her again, sobbing.

" Oh Ill miss you Katharine! " I sobbed, soon to whisper, " I'm running away too, " I kept hugging her firmly though, not letting go.

" You shouldn't run away again but it's your choice so good luck, " She whispers back.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair, " I'll be back here when I think they aren't here anymore searching for me, who knows though. And thank you for respecting my choice, "

" Youre welcome, Here's the last paycheck. Please visit me again, sweetheart, " Katharine hugged me tightly then lets go.

" Thanks bye, " I whisper, heading out.

" Bye... " Katharine quietly sobs.

" Aw it's okay, " Perrie comforts.

" Here have some coffee, " Louis offers the coffee he was holding for me while sipping his tea and the rest drinking coffee or tea or something.

" Thanks, " I mumbled, harshingly taking coffee.

" It's okay, you'll be seeing her again, now lets go and get some rest, " Liam cooes as he unblock the front door of Starbucks.

I just nodded, sniffling loudly and walked to the car.

----

Hey just wanted to say that this book is coming to a end soon, because I don't wanna add the biggest conflict ever after Katelyn leaves ( maybe Mika too?! Who knows! Well I do but I'm not spilling it ) because I want it as a suprise. Should I make this a series? Or should I not? Let me know or else after this sorry I will NOT continue. Okay? Bye guys, have a good day.

So comment that I shouldn't!

-----

GOD IM FUCKING IRRITATED. IT WON'T UPDATE!!! I SWEAR IT HAS BEEN AN HOUR! Sorry for this rant if you ever see it, because this is my stupid rant before I update and try once more... Bye... For now.

----

I swear, I can't even change the title!

C'MON UPDATE IM FREAKING SERIOUS! I CAN'T CHANGE MY TITLEEEEEEEE!

Liam;

Calm down...

Me; NO! DO YOU WANT ME TO END THIS STORY MEANING THAT... Nvm.

Liam: NO! CMON UPDATE THE TITLE STUPID THING!!!

Lads + gals; Huh Wut... Is happeni-

Me;

IM NOT MAKING MORE STORY OF UPU GUYS SO IT MEANS YOU'RE GOING TO, BAI... Bai...

Liam; She won't update for reasons...

Lads&Gals;

WHAT NO! UPDATE TITLEEEEE!!

Everybody;

C'MON UPDATE TITLEEEEE...

Uh Yhup, that's me... Random girl... * Huffs~*