Chapter 2, Youre dead...

LOL, Im sorry to put the song 'rock me' on the side for the side link bar... LOL, I find that it fit with this chappy because... WELL... Because Mika did something to Haz... xD

Mika's POV;

My eyes fluttered opened, I heard whispers.

" Liam you gotta tell Katelyn! " I heard a British voice yell - whispered.

" * sigh * She's going to hate me... What a terrible brother I am! I kidnapped her! We could of have told her and that she was coming with us, " Liam's voice were sad and raspy.

" But she'd refuse, besides we have to keep them now or they'd report us... What I mean is keep her friends too, "

" Youre right... Sigh, I hope they'd forgive me, "

" I'm sure they will Liam, " Another voice jumped in.

Oh crap... Idiots, could of told us! And haha no... Were not going to forgive you I think... Ah, let me fake wake up now and kill them...

Amy & Jessica POV.

It seemed as if we both had been knocked at the same time since Amy had told me something. Also Mika had woken up first since she said that they're going to die.. And that they're dead to her... As in dead meat.

Oh God... We're kidnapped Jessica!!! AHHHH! We're going to be RAPED and DIE... Shit.

Calm down Amy, lets keep fake sleeping until Mika wakes up and go all King Kong, Donkey Kong on them.... Or after Katelyn wakes up since Mika has been awaken. Anyways let her got King Kong, Donkey Kong on them....

Katelyn's POV;

Shit... I thought, I must have been the last one knocked out since Mika, Amy, And Jessica told me to stay still and pretend to sleep.

Yep... Mika's going to go all King - Kong, Donkey - Kong on them any moment now...

Mika's POV.

Ready Mika...? Oh heck yeah I am... Yes, yes King Kong time... I fluttered my eyes open seeing five guys staring at us... Well now me...

" AHHHHHHH! " I screeched, the boys winced. Haha suckers..., " WHERE DAH HAILZ AM I ? BRUH COME AT MEH, IM TOO NINJAZ FOR YOU, " I jumped to my feet.

The guys eyes widen, knowing what I'd do they backed up while a guy with curly hair smirked, walking closer to me with his arms wide opened, you stupid sucker. I face palmed. And kicked him where the " sun does not shine, " at.... He fell to the ground, holding onto his man hood, groaning.

" AGAIN?! ARE YOU FUDGING KIDDING ME?! " he groans.

" We'll you shoudnt have done that.. " the guy in stripes tell the curly freak... Oh... That guy, I think haz??? Eh whatever... Wait... Why the hell do they all look so familiar ???

" Now, who'd like to be next? " I motioned my hand and mouthed, come at meh bruh.

They shook their heads, " Uh... No thanks...? " a Irish voice trembled.

Katelyn, Amy, & Jessica POV;  

Girls! This is our turn! With that the 3 of us jumped up, scaring the living life out of the boys, Oh curly... You're still on the floor eh? Seems like Mika hurted your " The sun does NOT shine here, " spot...

" AHHH MY MINI ME!!! HOW COULD YOU?! " He screamed AGAIN since Mika kicked him 2 times in the last 5 minutes...? , pain in his voice.

Well... It's your fault. As if Mika readed my mind, well she did. She remarked,

" Well it's your fault Hun, were girls. We protect our selves... I know karate, black belt to be exactly. I'm the " Momma " for these 3 girls and me, " She crossed her arms, arms across her.

The one of the British dude chuckles, 

" Leyum here is the daddy direction... "

" Leyum " face palmed himself, " shut up, "

" Who are you guys? " I asked.

1D POV.

" I'm Liam, I take no part of this since I didn't do it, that's Niall, he didn't either, The curly is Harry, the guy with the Quill and constantly checking out his hair and fixing it is Zayn, And lastly Louis the guy who likes carrots, " I replied to one of the girls question.

" TOGETHA WERE DAH 1 DIRECTION! " Louis screamed, jumping with excitement.

The girls chuckled, 

" British/Irish boy band that I'm not so interested in? " Amy replied.

" HOW DARE YOU! IS THAT AN INSULT THAT YOU'RE HATING ON US? GASP! " Louis shouted with a frown, the girls quickly backed up.

I face palmed, " Stop that or no more carrots for you " Carrot King ", ".

" NOOO MY CARROTS! FINE! " Louis crossed his arm, still frowning from what the girls had said.

" Well sorry, just not to burst your bubbles but me and Jessica aren't really like interested in you guys... Katelyn and Mika on the other hand are kinda okay with you guys, " Amy remarked.

Katelyn POV;

Silly boys... They act such.. Uhm 5 years olds & like babies, expect Liam and Niall.

Liam, could you tell me more about yourself? I asked through our mind.

Oh shit... Who said that? Liam thought as his face turned pale as a sheet of paper.

I chuckled, the girls had known I've talked to him through our minds as they fell laughing too, historically the boys looked at us, and we looked at Liam who's still ghost white...

" WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?! " Louis questioned, Smirking.

A/N; 

HAAAAAAI UNICORN POPTARTS!cx 

So what's up guys? How is the second chapter for you guys? Do you like it? Haha. 

Anywho, this is just the beginning of the fun. The next chapter will probably be drama when Liam explains to Katelyn that she's his little sister, shocked and all they'll probably try to run away, but idk, I'm not sure for myself... Yeah, goodnight guys!(: -love you all, xox -Karen.