Chapter 25. I got you!

Yepee! Another chapter!(:<3~ Xx.

Katelyn's POV;

We ran and ran, giggling and enjoying our time. We rode the gold rusher. That shit hurts! I swear I got a bruised leg! Same thing went with the rest of the girls.

" OUCH! " El complains once the ride went on their second lap. ( This is all true. I got a bruised leg when I rode on it the first time, it was bumpy too... :\\ I recommend you not to ride it if you ever heard of gold rusher, type on YouTube; Wild Waves Gold Rusher. Some people said that they got terribly hurt on YouTube but I don't know... And I'm pretty sure that rides don't go on a second time! )

" I know right! " Perrie groans.

" We'll I got a mini bruised leg, " I Exclaimed In Pain.

" My arm is bruised too, " Danielle sighs.

" Stupid ride! " Mika barks as it slowly comes to a halt, " Man my body hurts! "

" Yes, " " Yeah, " " I know, " " I know right! " We all chorus words that was agreeing.

" We'll I believe Harry and Mika rode the timber hawk, so wanna ride it? " I asked.

" YES! That ride was so much fun yet abit scary! " Mika squeals.

" Alrighty lets go! " I pointed on wards when we got off the ride, Running we ran to timber hawk with me and Mika leading the way.

" Wow, This scene looks scary and... Frightening, " Perrie gasps.

" Yeah... " Dani and El trails off, climbing the stairs to the ride.

" Guys this is a two person ride.. So uh, who prefer to ride alone yeah? " I asked.

" I wanna go alone! " Perrie jumps.

" Okay but are you sure? I mean like I can always let you pair up with Mika or something, "

" No it's okay, you guys have your BFF alone time, I kinda hope to ride with a fan, " Perrie giggles, pointing to the group that were staring at her, Dani, El, me, and Mika.

" NEXT! " The worker called as people climbed out, I climbed and sat next to Mika.

" Oh Joy! " I clapped, " Do you think this will scare the girls ALOT Mikey? " I giggled.

" Hey! Don't call me that! You know that I hate that nick name Kar-Bear, " Mika growls.

" Dayum, I hate the nickname you gave me too! So even! " I laughed.

" Alright Kate, Lets buckle up! " Mika spoke, pulling the bars down to lock her in.

" Ok! " I followed her lead as the 2 worker each on each side came down towards us and buckle us down more, Having me no air to breathe at all.

" DANG. I. CAN'T. BREATHE. " I screamed.

" You tell me! " Eleanor and Danielle mutters in front of me.

" I. Cannot. Either, " Perrie gasps for air in the back, Well Mika.. She looked fine.

" HAVE FUN! " the girl worker calls as the ride blasted off.

" AHHHHHHHHH! " we screamed, hugging each other for dear life.

- After the ride -

" gosh that was very scary yet fun, " Perrie bounces up and down.

" Yeah it is, am I the only one that thinks there's no track when we went down the first hill? " I asked.

" Nope! " Danielle answered, popping the P.

" C'mon lets go! " I pushed them to god knows where.

" We'll well well. Isn't that the girls? " Harry smirks.

" RUN! " Eleanor took off.

" Nope, we gotcha now! " Louis grabbed Eleanor from the back.

" ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IM GONNA FIND YAH IM GONNA GETCHA GETCHA GETCHA! " I screamed at the very top of my lungs, very off keys right now may I say so myself. The boys, girls, everybody looked at me. Liam winced. I took off, but big muscular arms wrapped around my waists.

" Crap.. " I muttered.

- At dah pool -

" I love you, " the boys whispers before they dropped us into the pool.

" AHHH! " we screamed before landing in.

Dang life guards. You're terrible at this I wish there were other life guards helping. I thought as I took a breath before landing into the water, being the evil person I am I held my breath for a few minutes. Yep I can swim very well, it was barely a minute when Niall, I'm pretty sure or maybe Liam picked me up.

" SHIT! " The guys yells as they putted me down.

" What should we do? " Zayn asks.

One.. Two... Three...

" BOO! " I hopped up scaring the lads and gals.

" Jesus! " Zayn yelps, Hopping onto Perrie who's in fits of giggles.

So. Freaking. Cute. Together! AHHH!

" Oh god Kate! Don't ever do that! You scared the living daylights out of us! " Liam frowns, obviously very mad and angry.

" Sorry Leyum. But it's you guy's idea to drop us in, " I smile cheekily.

" Touché, " Harry mutters.

" I know right! " I giggled, " I Love you too! "

" Love you, " Everybody Chorus.

- A few hours later -

" Wow guys it's pretty late, it's 6! Lets go home, " Liam waved us to follow, Niall next to me.

" I had a blasting day Ni, what about you? " I asked, looking up at him while the other pairs up talking.

" I did too, I mostly had a fun day all because hanging out with you, " Niall smiles, Hugging me. I hugged back.

" Wow, and no hug for your BFF Mikey? " Mika huffs.

" D'AWWWH! IM SORRY! " I ran up to her hugging her, she gladly accepts hugging me back, giggling.

------

LIKEY?! LOL. Sorry that I uploaded at 5. Though I did say that I'd update around 3-6. I was reading and all. But I hope you had loooots of giggles for reading this chappie!(: Vomment ( Vote & Comment ) and Fan!(: ILY.