Chapter 27. OH MY GOD! Grounded? Pt 1.

(:

Katelyn's POV;

We were still in the car, We transported the videos we've recorded to the laptop in the limo for a bigger and better image. We had 2 laptops, one with Liam recordings of the dares and one with mines. My team family crowded around me watching while Lou's team is around his.

" HAAAAAAAI BEOTCHEZZZZZ! " Lou screamed at the camera.

" Louis! " Liam scolded.

" Sorry! But anyways my dare is to buy about 1-3 maybe 4 bars of chocolates and melt them and mold them into poo. Then we have to fake the shittings and creep those people's out for 15 points and one of the team members have to chose the person for whoever do the dares and I chose Harry to chose for me, not to mention we've already go everything set! Yay " Louis laughs.

" Okay mate! " Harry smirks, " I want to you creep that girl over there with the fake poo, "

Louis face paled, " B-But she has a boyfriend and look at him! He's huge! He's going to beat me to a pulp! " Louis gulps.

" Sorry you gotta do it " Harry pats Louis' head, I could hear Liam, Mika, Eleanor, and Harry trying to not laugh.

" Fine, " Louis mumbles, with that he took off dropping the fake 'shit' inside the girl's bag waiting. A few minutes she screeched.

" OH MY GOD TOMMY!!! THERE'S A PIECE OF SHIT INSIDE MY BAG! " She threw her bag on the table and kept whining.

" OH MY GOD AHAHA! " I busted out laughing with my other team members.

- when finish watching -

Everybody were tearing up from laughing very hard.

" God you guys did extreme dares! " Harry chuckles.

" I know right! We're dah dare devils, " I winked, Niall glared at Harry. The hell? Is he.. Jealous?! Baha!

" Congratulations! You guys win, " Eleanor mumbles.

" Thanks el! " Dani giggles.

Liam's dare was probably the funniest, creep out his fans by chasing them around instead of the opposite! Boy were the girls scared to death! Next was probably Mika's, she had to get some old guy's number. Aha!

" You know, our dares weren't very extreme and it didn't mean much points, " Eleanor whines.

" We'll then were lucky! " I giggled.

" Yeah good job, " Harry and Liam rolled their eyes.

" Nice job Kat! Liam was freaking out! He was running around in circles! " Mika giggles.

" HE'LL TO THE HECK YEAH! " I did my happy dance... Which was hard since I was in the car.

" Ah yeah Zayn's probably the most funniest one! " Mika high fived Zayn.

" Thanks, " Zayn sighs, leaning his head on Perrie.

" God we Should do it more often, it was fun, " I exclaimed.

" Yeah! " Niall and Perrie cheers.

" No! " Liam frowns.

" Why? " Zayn asks.

" No, " Liam crossed his arms, " C'mon it was not funny! It's a serious thing that Kate scared me! " Liam's voice raised.

" Sorry, " we whispered, in shamed.

" C'mon lets go inside for the talk, all of you, " Liam pointed to the door of the lads house. We nodded, about to open the door & waiting for the shit to get real.

Well this is poop...!

----

Well that's part one, thanks for reading guys!(: remember to vote so this story gets around 100 votes and get your friend to read so itd be around 1.5k-2k for my special suprise on the April of 14th!(:

Vote.

Comment.

Fan!(:

Love you all!, Karen.