"When you have the sleeves over your hands basically" I shrugged and he nodded.

"You learn something new every day" He chuckled standing up and kissing my lips.  I turned around and started walking to his bedroom door before he spoke again.  "And I learned that your ass looks amazing in leggings" He chuckled.  I laughed and looked at him over my shoulder as I walked out of his room, him not trailing far behind.

"I thought you already knew that?" I smirked at him.  He chuckled and shook his head slightly at me as he walked up to me and grabbed me around my waist from behind, pressing a light kiss to my neck.  

"Ready to go?" He said into my neck and I nodded.

"Yeah" I said biting my lip.  He smiled and pulled away and grabbed my hand and pulled me out towards his car.  I got into the passenger side as he got in the opposite side and started up the car.  I reclined my seat slightly and grabbed my sunglasses from my purse and slid them onto my face since the sun was at that point where it was in my face no matter what.  I was too short for the visor to block it and there was nothing else to do, I wasn't going to sit there with my hands over my eyes for hours to shield my eyes, so I just put on some sunglasses, they helped a little.

"You're already going to sleep?" Nate chuckled as he moved his hand to rest on my thigh.

"I'm just getting comfy" I laughed resting my hand over top of his.  He turned to look at me with a small smile on his face.  The next thing I knew I heard the sound of glass breaking before everything went black.

---------

When I woke up I tried to move but immediately regretted the decision as a sharp pain ran up my side.  I whined a little and opened my eyes to a bright white room.  I looked around and saw Nate walking over to me, he had a bandage over his left eye where it looked like he probably has stitches.  His left eye was starting to turn black and blue as a bruise formed and he had a few scratches and cuts on his arms.  He walked up to the bed and cupped my cheeks gently in his hands as he moved his one hand to run over my hair.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry" He said shaking his head as a few tears filled his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked, lifting the arm that wasn't connected to I.V.'s up to grab Nate's wrist.

"Another driver hit my car, he didn't stop at his red light and crashed right into your side" Nate explained and I nodded.

"Can you get the nurse or something? My side really hurts" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I'll be right back" He said.  I nodded and he removed his hands from my face and quickly walked out of the door, coming back seconds later with my nurse.

"Hey you're awake" She smiled.  "What's hurting?" She asked, checking the machines by my head.

"My side" I said and she nodded.

"Okay, you'll be getting some pain meds through your I.V." She said and I nodded "When the other car hit you, your body was forced against the car door and it just bruised a little" She explained and I nodded.

"Okay" I said as I yawned.  

"Just get plenty of rest" She said before walking out of the room.  Nate moved his chair closer to the bed and grabbed my hand in his.

"I'm happy you're okay" He sighed and I shrugged.

"It wasn't your fault" I said and he nodded.

"I just feel like it was since I was driving" He said, running his hand through his hair.  I slightly leaned over, despite the pain, and grabbed his other hand in mine.