Chapter 7

"Finally!" I yelled stepping out of the car. I looked in front of me at the giant roller coasters towering over everything and smiled.

"Can we eat first" Nate asked getting out of the car and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since this morning" I said and Nate rose an eyebrow.

"Why didn't you eat lunch?" He asked walking over to me and resting his hands on my waist.

"I just forgot" I shrugged and he shook his head at me. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my nose.

"You shouldn't forget" He said and I nodded.

"I know I know" I said backing away with my hands up in surrender.

"Alright love birds let's go eat!" Leah yelled as her and JJ were already walking away. I laughed and grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him along. He dropped my hand and slung his arm around my shoulder and I rested my hand on his back and then moved it down into his back pocket.

"Getting a little handsy are we?" Nate chuckled looking down at me. I pinched his butt and he chuckled. "Hey!" He yelled and I giggled and bit my lip. "Don't do that" He groaned and I rose an eyebrow and looked up at him as we caught up with Leah and JJ.

"Do what?" I smirked, biting my lip again.

"That!" He said loudly "That's making it really hard not to kiss you" He whispered in my ear and I smiled down at my feet. We got in line to buy tickets and I looked up at him.

"Then why don't you?" I asked, glancing down to his lips before looking back up at his eyes.

"Later" He smirked, removing his arm from around me and reaching into his pocket and grabbing his wallet. He walked up to the ticket window and bought us each tickets into the park for today and tomorrow. He handed me mine and stuck his wallet back in his pocket as we went into line to enter the park, even if it's only for a few hours since the park closes at ten and it's already seven forty five. We entered the park and waited in the gate for Leah and JJ since they somehow ended up behind us.

Once they walked through the gates they met us where were standing and we headed further into the park to find a place to eat. We found a place near the entrance that had pizza so we just decided to get a large and share. Nate and JJ went halfsies on it as Leah and I found a place to sit.

"So are you and Nate even dating?" She asked, resting her phone face down on the table.

"Nope" I sighed and she frowned.

"I'm going to have to talk to that boy" She chuckled and I groaned.

"Please don't" I laughed and she shrugged and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Fine" She said, leaning back in her seat and crossing her arms over her chest as she pouted like a five year old. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw my dad calling. I rolled my eyes but pressed the green answer button anyways.

"Hey dad" I sighed sitting back in my seat and looking at Leah. She turned around and watched for the boys so she could tell them to be quiet when they got here since I was talking to my dad.

"Hey did you guys make it okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, we just got into the park actually, we're getting dinner now" I said.

"Well that's good, I just wanted to make sure you got there safely, have fun sweetie" He said.

"Okay see ya dad" I said before hanging up the phone and setting it on the table. Leah turned back around once I hung up and laughed a little bit. "What?" I asked.