Chapter 23

"You two can take the car home, I'm staying here with Cindy" Dad said tossing Tommy the keys. 

"How are you guys going to get home?" I asked as Tommy smiled down at the keys.

"We'll call you when we're ready and you can just come back and get us" Dad said and we nodded "Oh and could you guys put the carseats in the car? We obviously haven't done that since they're not in there" Dad said and we nodded again.

"Yeah we'll figure it out" I said.  Tommy nodded his head towards the door and I nodded.  I walked over and kissed Ethan and Aiden's heads before following Tommy out to the car.  "This is great" I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.   I dialed Nate's number and put the phone to my ear.

"How are the babies?" Was the first thing Nate said to me.  I laughed and watched out the window as we pulled out of the hospital parking lot.

"Adorable, but my dad is staying with Cindy at the hospital for a few days and we took the car so he can't get home without us, so you should come over" I said biting my lip.

"Let's have a bonfire" Tommy said.

"Yeah, Tommy wants to have a small bonfire, so bring Sammy over too" I said.

"Great, I finally get to come to one of your fires" Nate laughed.

"And then you can spend the night" I said and Tommy gagged.

"Please just no sex" He said and I sighed.

"Sure okay" I smiled at Tommy innocently and he rolled his eyes.  "Now pay attention to the road" I said pointing in front of us.

"So I'll see you later?" I asked and I could hear Nate's smile through the phone as he spoke.

"Yeah, I love you" He said making a huge smile appear on my face.

"I love you too" I answered before hanging up.  I put my phone in my lap and turned to see Tommy watching me as we were stopped at a stop light.  "What?" I laughed, raising an eyebrow and he smirked.

"You said you loved him" He said raising his eyebrows up and down suggestively and I laughed.

"Yes I did, thank you for pointing that out captain Obvious" I laughed "Now go it's green" I said pointing to the light.  He pressed his foot on the gas and made the turn into our neighborhood, pulling into our driveway seconds later.  He opened the garage door and the carseats were sitting on the floor and he sighed.

"Let's put them in now so we don't forget" Tommy said and I nodded.  I got out of the car and grabbed one seat while Tommy grabbed the other.  He read the instructions on how to strap the base of the carseat into the car, and once he figured it out it was easy.  I couldn't figure it out so he came and strapped the seat I had in, while I figured out how the seats clicked into the base, which was simple.

The day went by pretty slowly but Nate came over earlier to hang out.  We weren't starting the bonfire until around nine and Nate came and picked me up at five to go out to dinner before we headed back to my house.  We walked up to my room and lay on the bed, my head on his chest and our legs intertwined.

"I missed this" I said quietly as I traced patterns aimlessly on his chest.

"I missed you" He said.  I looked up and smiled at him.  I leaned up and pressed my lips to his in a deep kiss. I shifted so I was straddling his waist, my legs on either side of his hips.  I ran my hands through his hair as he ran his hands down my body, resting them on my ass and squeezing lightly causing a moan to escape my lips.  He smirked as he moved his lips down to my neck, biting and sucking on my sweet spot.