Chapter 22: Pictures Part 2

Start from the beginning

"_____....you look, dazzling."

"Not as much as you Chan Young." You smile as you give a little twirl. You give a small yelp, because you tripped on the long skirt. Chan Young runs fast enough to catch you, and you see a bright flash.

"Okay! That was perfect! We just need, oh I don't know, about ten more pics?" Myung Soo grins.

Chan Young pulls you up, and smiles.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, if it wasn't for you, I would've sprained something. Damn this long dress."

Chan Young meets your gaze, with a sparkle in his eye, and you keep your eyes locked into his. You ignored all the sounds of the camera flash going off, the sounds of Ye Sol and Rachel squealing, and only payed attention to your last love. You lean in, and soon both of your lips were pressed against his plush lips. You closed your eyes, and felt nothing else but euphoria. You feel him pull back slightly, to place your forehead against his. You give him a sweet, warm smile; and he does the same.

Click!

-----------------------------

The two of you waved goodbye to the four friends and headed out of the stuffy studio into the chilly breeze.

"Thank you Chan Young."

"Anytime _____, anytime for you."

You smile, as you hear your phone singing. You look to see who it was, and turns out, it was Mr. Yoon. You answer it hesitantly.

"Yeppossayo?"

"Ah _____! It's appa."

"Annyeonghaseyo appa."

"What did I tell you? Speak informally for once!" You could feel his smile through the phone.

"Appa, what's up?"

"Well, you see...you've known all your life that you were an only child..."

"Yes, that's right..."

"The city hall told me that you have a family, a stepfamily from your mother's side. Great news: they're alive."

You were shocked at the news, and you knew that Chan Young could hear the words coming out of his fathers mouth.

"Appa...I really have a family?"

"Yes, you do. You have your stepfather, stepsister, and a stepbrother."

"Thank you appa for finding my family! I owe you my life!"

"Ah _____, you shouldn't. But there's one problem."

Your smile slowly turned into a frown.

"What is it?" You ask slowly.

"Your stepsister, it's Lee Bo Na."

Okay! I'm back! I'm sorry it was so short and non-understandable. I just wanted to update for you guys, since I haven't in such a long time! But how was it? Great twist huh? Well, I hope I'll post Chapter 23 soon, but I don't think it's likely because of school. (I seriously think that the school should have a Wattpad club there. Or at least a K-Pop club!) Don't worry: I'm working on 'My Bestfriend is My Imaginary Lover?' Part 3! So you should totally expect it. Luv you all, and thanks for reading!

P.S. I apologize if the format's weird. I was using the mobile app.