Epilogue

[WARNING: POORLY WRITTEN SMUT AGAIN]

(A/N: so this is the last chapter and I hope you enjoy. the pic above is of Aidan.)

Jasper's POV:

Months Later...

"How was he today?" I ask Luke as I put my keys on the coffee table and kick off my shoes then enter Niall and I's home. It was an average size home in a nice suburban neighborhood in London.

Sadly we didn't runaway as much as I wanted to but we did get married two days after he proposed. It was quick and sudden with no guests or anyone just me and Niall and a pastor that was kind enough to do it. (A/N: I know they need a marriage license but just let it happen). It was at night at the lake house. It was intimate and I wouldn't change it for a big traditional wedding.

Of course when we got back the boys were happy but disappointed that they weren't there and Luke was furious and wanted to kill Niall but the thing was it wasn't Niall's idea but mine. Niall wanted to wait and plan everything but I wanted to do it as soon as possible because I knew that Luke would never approve so if we were already married then he couldn't do anything to separate us. He was mad for about a couple of days so I had to stay with Niall which was fine by me and eventually Carson talked with Luke and he was over it. But I know that he's still uncertain about Niall.

"He was a bit fussy this morning but then Niall stopped by during his lunch time and he was fine." I smile. Aidan is going to be such a Niall's boy but who can blame him?

"Well thank you for watching him. The babysitter had something else going on today," I say and go to the fridge to get a water bottle.

"It's not a problem. I enjoy spending time with my nephew." I hum as I take a drink from the bottle.

"Well I'm gonna go get out of these dirty clothes," I say gesturing to my clothes stained with paint. I give painting lessons to little kids and teenagers after school at the local art studio nearby. Today i taught he little kids and we finger painted and it got. Very messy. I'm sure I'm going to get some calls from angry parents tonight.

"Ok well I gotta get going anyways. Carson is taking me out for dinner and hopefully I'll get lucky," he winks and I nearly puked. Too much information.

"You're gross. get out of my house you perve." Luke chuckles and gives a slobbery kiss on the cheek. I push him away and wipe at my cheek.

"Bye."

"Bye." He leaves and I close the door and head towards my room but peek my head into the baby room to make sure Aidan was still asleep. He was so I quickly ran to the bedroom and changed into some shorts and a tank top. it was summer so it was appropriate for me to wear.

After I change I go into Aidan's blue colored room with white furniture and pick him up carefully. He opens his eyes and smiles. I take off the white knitted hat from his head and mess with the small amount of hair on top of his head. He yawns then his eyes go droopy again.

"No, you can't sleep more or else you won't be able to sleep at night," I tell him as if he could understand me.

"Yeah and you'll you're daddies up again." I jump at the voice and turn around to see Niall. I didn't hear him get here which is scary because what if it wasn't Niall and someone else? I don't even want to imagine what could've happened.

"Jesus Niall! Don't sneak up on me," I tell him as he pecks me on the lips.

"Sorry babe," he says wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and caresses Aidan's cheek who is staring up at us with big hazel eyes.