Meet The Boys

(AN: oh my god did anyone see Lucky Blue on Ellen Tuesday!? I did and he was gorgeous! I can't believe he's only sixteen! My future boyfriend just wait and see.)

Chapter 15

Niall's POV:

The car ride was silent with no words spoken between Jasper and I. All I could hear though was his labored breathing. I turned to look at him and saw a side of his pressed against the seat and his dark eyelashes resting on his cheeks. His once wet hair now dried and plastered on his forehead and a small smile on his lips.

The lips I wanted to kiss again.

I blush and turn away from him and lift my hand to touch my lips. I honestly hadn't planned on kissing Jasper but when I saw him, like actually saw him and understood all his beauty and everything about him, I couldn't help myself. I was under his spell and I didn't want to come out of it.

No girl has ever made me feel the way Jasper did. No girl ever made me mad when I didn't see her after like ten minutes and no girl has ever made me feel like I couldn't live with out them. But Jasper, he did. He made me look forward to waking up in the mornings and he helped me to open up to a new kind of world and I couldn't wait to do the same for him.

-

I parked in front of his house and saw as Luke walked out with a Tupperware of some kind of food in his hands. Probably for the dinner they were having with their neighbor. He stepped off the porch and noticed my arrival and he gave me a look that said "You better have Jasper out of that car or else" and as much as I wanted to kidnap Jasper, in a. One harmful way of course, I didn't really want to find out what the or else was. Luke was only staring to warm up to me and I didn't want to ruin my chances with Jasper.

Luckily I didn't have to feel bad and wake him up because he started to stir and opened his glassy blue eyes. A blush kissed his cheeks when he saw me watching him. He sat up slowly, stretching and looked around, his mouth forming an 'o' when he noticed we were at his house.

"Oh god I'm sorry," he apologies, unclipping his seat belt and running a hand though his hair frantically.

"It's ok," I reassure him trying not coo at his nervousness. He offered me a tired smile and chuckled.

"I'm such a mess right now," he shakes his head biting his lip and I have to look away for a moment because it's doing things to my imagination that has been running wild since I've met him. I don't want to give it anymore ideas and fantasies that won't happen any time soon.

"I'll help you with your bags," I say and open my door but Jasper stops me.

"No it's ok. It's only two bags. You've already done enough for me," he says and I smile recalling him finding out that I payed for his things. But I don't listen. I step out and his muffled groan. I laugh and open the back door and retrieve his bags.

"Thanks," he smiles as I hand him the bags and we just stand there for a moment unaware of what to do next. I really want to kiss him again but I also want to talk about it with him to make sure I'm not crossing any lines. I'm also pretty positive that Luke is staring out his neighbors window at us and how awkward would it be to kiss someone while they're being stared down?

"So I'll pick you up Friday in the afternoon ok? I want to leave early so we can have more time over there. Is that ok?"

"Yeah that's fine," he says with nod.

"Ok," I smile and we say bye. I sit in my car and wait until he's inside his house. When he is i sigh like a fool in love and drive off trying to figure how I'd live for two more days.