We Care

(Lirry pic because they're just so cute)

Chapter 1:

I woke up from a deep sleep dreaming about meeting the girl of my dreams but of course when I was about to finally see her face, pots and pans were falling in my kitchen. the clashing echoed through my house and bounced of my walls.

Most people would freak out if they heard that noise in their home but this was my alarm clock almost every morning. And I'm not even exaggerating. sighing I pushed my face in my warm pillow taking in a deep breath and got up from my warm bed knowing that after hearing these sounds more sleep is not an option anymore. A shiver passed my lips when I stood up on the wood floor as I heard a "shhhh" coming from outside of my room. I grabbed a shirt from off my floor, not really caring if it was clean and walked out of my room and into my kitchen.

"Oy, get a room!" I shout at Liam as he hugs Harry from behind whispering in his ear making Harry blush. Liam quickly pulls away quickly, his cheeks tinted a bit pink as well as he started picking up the cooking materials they had dropped and puts them back in their rightful place. I'm not sure what's going on between those two and i don't think I want too.

"Sorry to wake you Ni but Liam insisted on making breakfast so I let him," Harry explained glancing at Liam who was sticking out his tongue at the curly haired lad. Even at the age of 27 they still act like children.

"Whatever, but why must you guys come here every day?" I groan sitting on a bar stool rubbing my suddenly aching head.

"What? Don't you enjoy our company?" Harry asked pretending to sound hurt wiping a fake tear off his eye.

"Yes," I begin, "but sometimes I like my alone time. why don't you bother Lou or Zayn?"

"Well we were planning on it but Louis and El are visiting her parents and Zayn and Perrie are still in their sickly honeymoon phase and I just can't deal with it," Harry answered gagging. I chuckle and shake my head at him but I don't blame him.

Zayn and Perrie got married almost a year ago but they still act as if they were a teenage couple with their constant kissing and cuddling. I'm happy for them but I don't appreciate them rubbing their happiness in my face even if they're cute doing it.

"You're just jealous," I tease when really it's me that's jealous.

"Yeah right," he says glancing at Liam and they share a look but I decide to not say anything about it.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" I say and Harry looks at me confused but then I look towards Liam and he understands and nods.

Even though One Direction ended it didn't mean our friendship did too. We were brothers and that was never going to change. If we were there for each other in the beginning we would definitely be there till the very end and nothing was going to change that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for breakfast Li," I say and kiss Liam's cheeks whilst getting up from the couch and walk to the kitchen to wash my plate. I let out a loud burp earning a laugh from Harry and a scowl from Liam. Liam will always be daddy direction which blows my mind that him and Harry have a thing together. Or might have a thing together, I'm still not sure.

"Ni we're heading out but we'll be back at 7 to pick you up," Liam spoke as he stood from the couch and put on his sweater.

"Why?" I ask nervously drying my hands on my shirt.

"Don't worry we're not gonna go deal drugs we're just gonna go to the club downtown." I groan and toss my head back.

"C'mon Ni. you can't be single forever. you need a girl in your life," Harry added from behind Liam in a caring voice.

"I know guys, but if there's a girl out there for me she'll show up eventually, no need to rush anything," I say giving them a reassuring smile.

"We know Niall. we just care about you."

I coo and walk up to them pulling them in a giant hug. "I love you guys so much."

"We love you too," they say in unison. we pull away and Harry ruffles my hair with his giant hand.

"I'll see you guys at 7!" I shout as they walk outside to Liam's car. they wave shouting "bye" and they drive off down the road.

To say I'm lucky to have friends like them would be an understatement.

==============

A/N: I suck at first chapters but I hope this one is good! Im dedicating this chapter to DemiLover92 because she was the first to comment!

Thanks and let me know what you think in the comments xxx

-M