Chapter 1-

I walk out of the shower to see my lights turned off. I put on some clothes and walk out. The lights to the living room are off as well. Umm. I walk slowly down the stairs.

"Hello?" I say. I make my way to the light switch. I turn it on just to get scared. "Surprise!!" Everyone yells jumping up. I put my hand over my heart. "You guys scared the crap out of me." I say laughing.

"Happy birth week!!" Cam yells putting a party hat on me. "Thanks guys." I say. "My baby is growing up." Ana says fake crying. "We're the same age!" I say.

She takes out some gummy bears. "Where has the time gone!?" She yells and sits on the couch crying while eating the gummy bears. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Roll them eyes again I dare you." She says holding up her pan I got her.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." I say arms raised in surrender. She puts the pan down and continues to eat her gummy bears.

Yeah I got her a pan that says "this is my pan. Touch it you die." She hadn't put that thing down since. Anyways let me catch you up.

My birthday is in 6 days. Ever year I have a birth week. All we do is go places, party, and then on my actual birthday we go wherever I want to go.

This year were going to Hawaii. I'm super excited I can barely contain myself. We leave Wednesday, 2 days before my birthday. The guys are coming and so are my best friends.

Well only 3 of my best friends. Ana, Anaya, and Caitlyn. I invited tea and Emily but they couldn't make it.

I'm trying out for this role in a movie. It's a horror movie called.... "The basement." (A/N- I know there's no movie called that but it's my book so I'm making up stuff).

Mom hands me a piece of cake that she made. "Tomorrow you guys are going skating but tonight we're going to the park." She says licking some icing off of my piece.

"Ok. Who's all going?" I ask. "everyone who is here." She says. I nod. I see Hayes in the corner on his phone. "Hey what's wrong?" I ask putting my hands around his waist.

If your wondering where my cake went.... I look behind to see Ana staring at it licking her lips. I laugh and focus back on Hayes.

He turns around still looking at the ground. "Hayes..." I say. "It's just. I don't know." He says. "Babe you can tell me anything I'm here for you."

"Well I got this offer for a scholarship." "Hayes that's great!" I say. "No it's not. The offer is in Michigan." "Oh." I get less excited.

"I'll have to move there and I won't be able to see you." I wrap my arms around his neck. "How long do you have to think about it?" I ask. "A few months."

"Ok well think about it and if you want to go then we'll try to make it work. I want you to live your dream don't hold back because of me." I say.

He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. "This is why I love you." He says and kisses my cheek. "I love you." I say and kiss his upper lip.

"Park time!!" Nash yells running out like a 6 year old. "Come on." I say and grab his hand.