Chapter 10: The Truth

RECAP:

Emma: Did you know about Adam and Nicki? Tell the truth.

************************************************************************************************************

VLADIMIRE'S POV

************************************************************************************************************

OH. MY. GOD. How did she even find out? Crap, I bet the were total PDA after the game behind the bleachers! UGH, they do that all the freaking time! What is his problem?! It's like he wants to get caught with her or something! What am I supposed to say to Emma now?! Maybe I could lie.. No, that just makes it worse..

"Yes," I replied stupidly. Emma got a really pissed off look on her face and a few tears came down. I felt so bad for hiding it from her. She calmly walked away and wiped a couple tears off her face. Then, she turned around and said something that hit me right in the gut.

"I trusted you to tell me everything," Emma's face was just so hard to look at because I caused her all this pain. "I wanted you to tell me all the things that I knew Nicki wouldn't, but now that all THREE of you decide to keep stuff from me, I don't want to do this anymore."

Her tears were really coming down now and it was kind of difficult to understand her because she was trying to keep the tears in and stay strong. A couple people who were arriving early for the next football game were looking in our direction. I didn't care though, all I wanted was for Emma to be OK again.

"Emma," I tried.

"No," she said. "Just leave me alone Vladimire."

And with that, she left me standing there in a crowd of strangers, feeling like a stranger myself.

*************************************************************************************************

EMMA'S POV

*************************************************************************************************

I couldn't believe that he had kept this from me the whole time. I couldn't believe ANY of them! I was their best friend! Did I deserve this? No. Did I kind of see it coming? Maybe.. I had to get away from all this drama and talk to more of my other friends, the ones that will actually tell me everything.

*****

The next day, I completely ignored Nicki, Adam, and Vladimire completely. I never once even looked in their direction. All I concentrated on was hanging out with my obviously better group of friends, Kimmy, Kelsey, and Milan. They could always make me feel better. Every time Vlad asked if we could talk, I stared straight into his eyes and then walked to my next class. I was totally over this lying jerk, and if he didn't know that yesterday, he definitely knows it now.