eight

Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. Six if you count Princess Buttercup and Westley in the Princess Bride.

But the one Winnie Jones was having blew them all away.

Honestly, it had to have been the most amazing kiss in all of history. Well, in the history of dream kisses.

Winnie wasn't even aware of what else was going on, until she fell out of her bed and smacked onto the ground.

"Jesus fuc-" Winnie's voice fell, groaning as she laid sprawled out on the floor at three in the morning. "How did that even happen?" Letting out a sigh, she absently touched her lips. She couldn't even remember what she had been dreaming about.

Blue eyes traveled upwards, finding the massive window with the floral curtains pulled back.

A full moon.

Winnie rolled over, entangled in her comforter. Struggling to get out, she broke free. She stumbled, getting her footing finally. Winnie flattened out the lacrosse shirt she'd stolen from Jake that was over a pair of Captain America designed underwear. She wandered to her bathroom, flicking on the lights and squinting profusely.

When she actually could see, she felt her pulse pick up to a rapid pace.

Winnie swore, her hands and arms covered in charcoal shades and swipes. Her head snapped up to the mirror, her reflection tainted with black patches.

She back up, her heart racing. Her foot crunched on something, causing her to retract.

Winnie turned around slowly after bringing on the lights of her room. She covered her mouth, her eyes beginning to water.

"What is this place doing to me?"

¥¥¥

The following school day went on, and without Winnie. It may have been a bad idea to miss her second day at a new school, but when Mr. Jones found her, and what she'd done, he told her that school could wait another day.

Winnie was pacing her room, cleaned up from the charcoal but still in a heightened state. One hand was pressing on the corner of her lips as she evaluated what she'd done during the night.

It was the Magna Carta.

She had the supernatural occurrences of Beacon Hills in a timeline, all of her drawings.

Winnie had sorted through, taking ones only beginning with Scott McCall.

Allison, the hunter.

Scott, the werewolf.

She knew it all.

An entire wall of sketch papers outlines what had gone on since Peter Hale bit Scott McCall, then proceeded to terrorize Beacon Hills on a hell bent revenge mission. Allison's family being killers of the supernatural, armed by none other than Winnie's father.

She felt uncomfortable. She felt betrayed.

Her father was apart of this.

Argent Arms was why they were in Beacon Hills.

Winnie was alone with her thoughts, and she was losing her mind.

Winnie paced her room, coming up with countless ideas but trashed all of them. She obviously couldn't call her father so she also wasn't sure if she could trust her mother.

What if all of it could get the people she knew hurt? That left out calling Libby, Jake and even Pete.

She paraded in swears, finally caving and going to her closet. She changed into jeans, a white lace tank and maroon cardigan. Hopping as she put on brown ankle boots, she took down a drawing of a large, burnt house. Folding it, she shoved it into her pocket before leave the room.