Chapter 23. - What shall I do?!!!

Princess Tylluan was in her chambers her father was with her. He was dashing around the place, grabbing every single item from the room and throwing it in the cases. Princess Tylluan paid no heed to her father instead she paced backwards and forwards, muttering: "What shall I do?!!! What shall I do?!!!!" Her father glanced up at her and smiled sadly, "The only thing you can do Tylluan is leave with me." King Golau said.

"No that won't do. I could tell the King about my powers. No that won't work; he'll just blame the poor innocent girl, whom is locked in the dungeons. Oh!!! I could....... No......" Princess Tylluan said, still wrapped up in her thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arthur had spent the night on the cold hard floor of the dungeons, beside the only occupied cell. He stood up and stretched, his whole body aching. Especially his neck. Guinevere noticed he wasn’t there and woke with a start and stood too. "Where are you going?" she asked worriedly.

"To sort this out with my father." Arthur replied, not looking at her. This gave Guinevere the only answer she needed. "Arthur don't do anything rash."

"I will free you." Arthur retorted stubbornly, he stormed from the dungeons, pulling his sword from his belt as he went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Uther was in the council chambers, talking about the newest levy that had aroused many fears in the nearby villages and towns. "We may need to raise the taxes." one of Uther's council members said. "Get out!" Arthur ordered as he kicked the doors open. "NOW!!!!" The council members looked at Uther who nodded at them to leave. "Make sure no one enters." Uther ordered.

"What kind of king are you?!!!!" Arthur roared. "You let the real sorcerer go and instead lock up an innocent girl!!!!!!!" Arthur spun his sword in his wrist.

"Arthur put the sword down. May I remind you whose court you're standing in?" Uther commented in a bored tone. What really surprised Uther was that Arthur did put the sword down. Uther stared at his son. Sometimes he really didn't understand the boy, angry on minute, pointing swords and shouting, the next.......... he looked up in shock as Arthur pulled his gauntlet off and threw it at Uther's feet.

"Pick it up!!!" Arthur yelled, glaring at his father with powerful hatred, his blue eyes, were a sapphire fire.

"I can only hope to believe that the girl in my dungeons has enchanted you." Uther said.

"Shut. Up! That's what fuels your hatred for those that do have magic. INSTEAD OF BLAMING YOURSELF YOU BLAME THEM!!!! WELL I CAN TELL YOU NOW THAT GUINEVERE IS NOT A SORCERER AND SHE IS PURELY INNOCENT!!!!! AND WHATEVER YOU SAY OR DO YOU CANNOT STOP MY FEELINGS FOR HER!!!!!!" Arthur roared. "Now. Pick it up." Arthur grabbed his sword from the table and pointed it at his father again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Princess Tylluan was on her way to Gaius's rooms, she needed help if her plan was going to work. She to get the innocent girl to safety, she couldn't let her die, because of her, Princess Tylluan, actions. Princess Tylluan knocked loudly on the door then entered. "Hello?" she called nervously.

"Hello...... Princess Tylluan!" Merlin said, coming out of his room and bowing awkwardly.

"Please there is no need for that. I need your help." she said.

"Well Gaius will be back soon, he can help you." Merlin said, grabbing his jacket and putting it on.

"No. I mean I need your help. Yours Merlin." she said.