Chapter 26. - Whispering Trees.

Morgause was stood in front of Gwen. Gwen was stood staring in shock at the sight before her. "What?! How is this possible?!!! Princess Tylluan...... she was you?!!" Gwen cried incredulously.

"Bit of a surprise isn't it! Oh....but I'll explain everything when we get where we are going. Try any funny business and you won't see your beloved Arthur ever again!" Morgause said when she caught sight of Guinevere's expression at the mention of Arthur, Morgause smiled cruelly. "Oh that's right I know! You're always in the way Gwen. Stopping my sister from claiming what is rightfully hers!!!"

Gwen slowly started to back away. Morgause smiled. "Rhwymwch ei felly nid oes dianc. Clymwch hi i mi, llosgi dwfn aur, i arddyrnau solet am byth mwy. Hyd nes y cawn dir y Coed Sibrwd." Morgause said loudly, her voice echoing around the silent forest. A golden light seeped from Morgause's outstretched hand, round her wrist and wrapping itself around Gwen's to bind her to Morgause for now escape. "If you try to escape or injure me then this bond will kill you. It will only stop when I tell it too, is that understood?!" Gwen nodded, tears filling her eyes as she thought of Arthur who probably had no idea of the danger she was in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Arthur was in the hall with his father, eating roast chicken, pork, beef and all kinds of numerous meats as they talked. Uther, true to his word, had been listening to his son abruptly through their whole discussion. "Father, you must believe me when I say that Guinevere had done nothing wrong. The only thing she ever did and I'm grateful she did, was capture my heart. And it is her's now and forever and always." Arthur said, Uther opened his mouth as though to argue. "I know what you are going to say, I'm the Prince of Camelot, she's a serving girl; it's not the done thing. But that doesn't matter to me."

"Arthur I cannot allow you to marry a serving girl. I forbid it." Uther argued.

"Did I even mention anything about marriage?!!! See you listen but you immediately jump to conclusions. I don't know why I even bother!!!! You'll never change!!!!" Arthur yelled, standing up so fast his chair clattered to the floor behind him. He didn't even bother to pick it up. He stormed out of the room, slamming the huge wooden doors as hard and as loud as he could.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Morgause was leading Guinevere through the barren lands of Breuddwydion. The land was empty of all life. The ground was black as though it had been burnt, the trees were all withered and dead but Gwen could hear all kinds of strange whispers coming from the dead trees. She shivered. Morgause tugged sharply on the bond causing it to burn Gwen's wrist. There was a loud hissing noise as her skin burned. "Ahh!!!" Gwen cried in pain. Morgause smirked. "Where are you taking me?" Gwen asked.

"You'll see when we reach the ridge of this forest." Morgause said.

"What is this place?!" Gwen asked, glancing around nervously. It didn't seem like a forest to her.

"The forest of the Whispering Trees." Morgause replied. "You wouldn't want to get lost here. It would drive your mind insane. Bring your worse fears to life. Cause unimaginable torture. Can you hear the whispers of the trees?" Gwen nodded. Gwen stumbled and fell, causing a cold of dust to rise up into her face. "Stand!!" Morgause ordered.

Gwen sighed and pushed herself to her feet. But she had breathed in some of the dust. Almost immediately she saw her worse fears, covering the ground, snakes. Her legs almost crumpled underneath her in fear. She gasped in fear and screamed, she pulled back not caring that the bound was burning her skin. She pulled back into one of the trees and immediately her hands were grabbed by the tree. She looked up and saw horrible creatures making their way towards her. Dark shadowed creatures with glowing eyes and wings like bats, fangs oozing with purple venom. Ready to kill her!!! Gwen screamed again, the snakes were binding her legs together. "Digon!!!!" Morgause yelled and instantly the visions disappeared, the creatures, the snakes, the tree's grip on her arms too. "I warned you." Morgause said, simply uncaring as to the fear that showed clearly on Gwen's face. Morgause strengthened the bond and led Gwen out of the forest.