"How would you know?" he taunted, tucking his upper lip in so it looked like he had buck teeth. "Are you a beaver?"

"No, but apparently you are" I referred to the funny face he was making. I pushed myself up and crawled over to him, grabbing his face as he held the funny expression. I leaned in and placed my lips on his without hesitation, his lips returning to their natural position as they molded with mine. We both fell back onto the bed as his arms wound around my waist securely.

I loved it when Harry and I could be goofy and playful with each other. And with our spirits high after such a successful dinner with his family, I guess we were in incredibly silly moods.

"So, I won right?" he mumbled against my lips. I smiled into the kiss as he placed his hand just below my ear to guide my eyes to his level.

"No, you're disqualified."

"How?" he asked, although he hadn't pulled away for me to actually answer him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth briefly and I was suddenly grateful that Sophia and Liam had relocated to her apartment for the remainder of the night.

"Wood wasn't a valid answer" my lips fumbled with his. I shuffled myself between his legs, wanting to feel as much of him as possible. He groaned lightly and I wasn't sure if it was because he appreciated the new position I put us in or if it was because he was upset I wouldn't say he won.

"Whatever" he whispered.

He slid his hands down my sides until they effectively landed on the curve of my butt. My hands then slid into his hair as we found ourselves comfortably making out with each other, hands roaming and blood pumping. I felt his hips slowly move under me, almost like he was grinding up into me unintentionally, followed by a light moan onto my lips. I took that as my chance to slide my tongue into his mouth and have free range for a little bit.

The way Harry made me feel was completely indescribable. And it wasn't just the alcohol having this effect on me.

It was Harry.

He was intoxicating and I loved it. I didn't think I'd be able to feel this way about someone after Brandon. To have someone cause those butterflies to flutter continuously in my stomach or to have that extra thump of my heart in my chest. 

I felt alive.

Alive and loved. I couldn't get enough.

I brushed over Harry's center after a few minutes of groping and slow, deep, passionate kisses. I was expecting to feel a bit of growth underneath me, since I usually did at this point. Lately, he hadn't been able to reign in his control, but then again, I was slowly coming undone too.

"Wow."

"What?" Harry questioned. Our lips finally disconnected and I let my head drop to the crevice of his neck. His hair tickled my cheek and I could smell that Harry scent that I loved.

"I'm surprised you're not bursting from the seams right now" I giggled as I brought my head up and looked down at him. His lower level actually hadn't started to grow.

"Ha ha. I told you last time that I've been working on it."

I brought my hands up and pushed some hair out of his face as I leaned in to peck his plump, red lips. "What a good boy" I cooed innocently. 

"That's not helping..." he warned jokingly.

He lifted his head off of the pillow to kiss me back before completely pushing me off of him. I watched as he stood up and started walking out of the room, leaving me completely stunned and confused.