Chapter 25

A/N: I just wanted to say that this chapter is going to be a little different. It's not going to be like the movie or like the book. It will have bits of both. You'll see what I mean!!

Now the chapter!!

---------------
Edited 06-05-2016

Lilith's POV

The last weeks were so stupid and boring... And April is finally here! Hallelujah, Merlin! And yes, I'm excited. The O.W.L.s are almost here, and Hermione helped me every single night. I'm almost as good as her, and I'm very proud of that. And studying takes my mind away from the problems.

Umbridge attended every single Care of Magical Creatures lessons, it's like she doubts Hagrid's work. And Harry couldn't deliver Firenze's warning to Hagrid, she was always eyeing him. Well, he asked for my help so I did it. Umbridge hates me as much as she hates Harry, but she leaves me alone. I left my copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them next to a bush and returned there to find it. Umbridge wasn't there when I repeated Firenze's message. Hagrid looked taken aback by it, and eyed me with his puffy big eyes. When he'd repeated Firenze's words, Hagrid gazed at me for a moment through his puffy, blackened eyes. Then he seemed to pull himself together.

"Nice bloke, Firenze." He said gruffly. "But he don' know what he's talkin' abou' on this. The attemp's comin' on fine."

"Hagrid, what're you up to?" I asked him seriously. "Because you've got to be careful, Umbridge has already sacked Trelawney and, if you ask me, she's on a roll. If you're doing anything you shouldn't be, you'll be-"

"There's things more importan' than keepin' a job." Hagrid interrupted me. His hands shook slightly as he said this. "Don' worry abou' me, Lilith."

I had no choice but to leave him and go back to the castle. And I told Harry everything. He agreed with Hagrid, that we had nothing to worry about. And I dropped it. All the fifth years studied as hard as they could for weeks, suffering from stress and all that. But the worst one was Hannah Abbott, who received a Calming Draught from Madame Pomfrey after bursting into tears during Herbology. She sobbed that she was too stupid to take the exams and she wanted to leave the school right away.

I don't know how Harry and Ron stayed happy. Okay, the DA lessons helped everyone but they are tough as well. But that room, the Room of Requirement, is so magical! It feels like we're there for hours, working hard to become a better wizard. Or witch. The other members are very good as well, especially Neville. He improved so much during these past weeks, I'm very impressed. And I know we'll all have 'Outstanding' in our DADA O.W.L.s. Umbitch will be so surprised.

Today we started working on Patronuses, and everybody was a little keen to practice them. I remember how I escaped Draco's arms a few minutes before.

~~Flashback~~

"Where are you going, love?" Draco asks as I get up from his bed. Don't you dare, don't be naughty, we were just talking, and kissing. Nothing more, we are not ready yet, at least I'm not ready.

"Hm, I have to meet Hermione." I say, nervous as fuck. "We have to study, you know?"

"Study?" Draco pouts. "What about me, your Drackie Bear?"

"Is Draco jealous of my books? I think you should go do something useful too." I kiss his lips one more time before walking to the door. "You should study a little. I want to spend next year with you, so..."

He gets up, closing the distance between us. He wraps his arms around me and I grab his shoulders.

"Draco Malfoy, stop it!" I giggle. "I have to go."