Chapter 17

Edited 08-02-2016

Harry's POV

Lilith doesn't look like herself at all now... They hurt her, they tortured her, and I want to kill them all because of this... She's the best person I've ever met, and she changed me. She doesn't know that, but she changed me. I was a little brat, I have to confess, and knowing that I have a family out there, a twin sister, makes me feel blessed. She's so important to me and seeing her like this makes my heart break... I hope those filthy Death Eaters pay for what they did.

She stirs and sighs, like she was dreaming and waking up from an amazing dream. It happens to me sometimes, I know how it feels. I'm so worried right now I can't be still for a minute.

"Harry..."

I turn to her and stop pacing the room around her bed. She's looking at me with sleepy eyes and I should let her rest for a little while. I sit next to her and grab her hand. It's so cold that I grab both her hands and rub them with mine, creating a little heat. She looks worn out.

"Sleep sis. You need to rest. You're tired, and we need you to be alright for Christmas."

"How long?" She asks and I raise my eyebrows in question. "How long have I been here?"

"Oh, just you know..." I whisper. "Two days... But you need sleep. The doctor said so."

"Doctor? Who's he?"

"One of the people who brought you here is very good with it. He'll help you." I'm not so sure of that, but they called me to come and see her so I think we can trust them.

"Oh. Who are they?"

Someone knocks on the door and I release the air I was holding. I'm so lucky sometimes. Not because I don't want to explain to her what happened but because it's not my story to tell.

"May I?" One of the boys, Jason I think, asks as he opens the door.

He looks at Lilith with such passionate eyes that I understand it all. He likes her, he always has. But I don't think she sees him that way. Malfoy is on the way. But I'll do whatever I can to make my sister see his true colors.

"Well, you'll get your explanation now. I have to tell Sirius you're awake." I kiss her forehead and leave them to talk.

As soon as I close the door, Lilith's voice fills the room with questions. And I hope he answers them. She deserves the truth.

I'm the only one who came here. It's not like the others don't care but Hermione is spending the holidays with her parents and the Weasleys are coming soon. Sirius can't leave the house but I'll update him soon. I don't know how but I'll tell him what's happening here.

---------------

Lilith's POV

I don't know where I am or who this guy is, but he's creeping me out, watching me. Oh, it's just Harry. Damn I'm really blind without my glasses... But I can't see them so... It's okay I guess.

"Harry.." I whisper to him and my voice is strange, like I've been crying or screaming for a long period of time. It hurts to speak but I have to make an effort.

He stops pacing the room and comes to my side. "Sleep sis. You need to rest. You're tired, and we need you to be alright for Christmas."

"How long?" I question and he raises his eyebrows in confusion. "How long have I been here?"

"Oh, just you know..." He whispers like he's afraid of my reaction. I don't care I just want to know. "Two days... But you need sleep. The doctor said so."