Chapter 21

Edited 25-02-2016

Harry's POV

I spent the last few hours avoiding this. But I'm not a very lucky person, so bad things happen to me all the time. And this 'special classes' with Snape are not going to make me happier. Not at all. Lilith is happy, I think. She's bouncing up and down while walking to the dungeons.

A kid stops us and makes us hide inside one of the closets. Zacharias Smith, to be exact. He grabs Lilith's hand and speaks. "I wanted to know if we are going to have a meeting tonight. Just asking."

Lilith is the first to talk. She knows how much I hate it when the DA members ask me about the meetings. It's really annoying, because they ask me the same question every single day... 'meeting tonight?' And I'm getting really angry and desperate. They have the damn coins, can't they wait for the signal?

"We'll let you know in the usual way as soon as we know a safe date." It's not the first time she says this so it's almost mechanical. Her voice boring and automatic." But it can't be tonight, we've got to go to remedial potions."

Zach eyes us suspiciously. "You take remedial potions? Good lord, you must be terrible. Snape doesn't usually give extra lessons, does he?"

We just nod our head and he leaves the closet. We do the same a few seconds later, and we see him walking down the hall.

"Shall I jinx him?" Lilith asks darkly. "I can still get him from here."

"Hey, hey!" I laugh at her and she giggles. "There's no need for that! Save that energy for the meetings, you'll have plenty of time to jinx him then."

I feel someone grab my shoulder and spin me to meet them. Cho Chang is standing there, looking at me. "Hi, Harry."

"Oh." Awesome way to greet someone, well done Harry! "Hi!" Nice save.

Lilith smirks at us. "I'll be down the hall." And walk away from us. Privacy? Not really, she'll be listening.

"Erm... There's another Hogsmeade trip next week, did you see the notice?" She asks shyly.

"What?" I gasp. "Oh, no, I haven't checked the noticeboard since last week."

She nods. "Yes, it's on Valentine's Day..."

"Right. I say. "Well, I suppose you want to-"

"Only if you do!" She says eagerly.

I just stare at her. I was about to say 'I suppose you what to know when the next DA meeting is?' but her response doesn't seem to agree with mine.

"I, er-err..." I stutter.

"Oh, it's okay if you don't." she says, looking mortified. "Don't worry. I-I'll see you around."

She walk away and I stand there staring after her. My brain is slowly putting the pieces together and something rings inside of me. "CHO! Hey, CHO!"

She stops halfway up the stairs, and I manage to catch her. Damn, this girl walks fast as hell!

"Do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me on Valentine's Day?" I ask her.

"Oooh, yes!" She answers, blushing crimson and beaming at me.

"Right... Well... That's settled then." I say, feeling that this day is not going to be a complete loss after all.

Lilith appears behind me when Cho leaves and scares me. This girl is unbelievable, she scares the crap out of me a lot! She's crazy!

"Baby Harrwy has date fowr Vawentine's Day!!" Lilith goofs around and speaks to me like a baby. Annoying as hell, but it's cool. We never did these stuff as kids so it's awesome to watch her like this now.