Chapter 24

Edited 06-05-2016

Harry's POV

"Tell me, Harry. Who hurt me?"

I turn to the door, Lilith standing near the entrance. Her face is a complete mask, I can't read her. But her eyes betray her.

"I-I have to leave." Ron stutters. "See you guys later." And he rushes to the stairs.

Lilith enters the boys dormitories and walks to my bed. She doesn't sit but I think I need to sit down for a bit. I don't know how she'll react, but I know it's won't be good.

"Lilith..." I start.

"Don't you dare..." Her eyes fill with tears. "Explain."

I take a deep breath and wait a few seconds, Lilith tapping her fingers against the bedside table. She's impatient and I'm only making it worse.

"Where were you? Ron told me he saw you with Draco a few minutes ago..."

"Ronald has nothing to do with my life. And it's a lie. 'A few minute ago'?" She quotes. "It's almost two a.m., Harry. I stayed with him all night."

I don't know if she notices it, but her words are so dirty, well if you have a dirty mind. I want to laugh at her words, but it's not the right moment. I have to tell her the truth, it's now or never.

"Please don't be mad at me." I look up and her eyes are staring at the window, but I know she's listening. "I was there."

"You were there?" She asks.

"Yes, when the Death Eaters tortured you. I had a dream about it, I was the one in the back. I did nothing to help you, I just..." I cover my eyes with my hands. "I stood there, watching, mocking you like the others. And I did nothing to help you... I'm the worst person ever, I don't deserve you."

I feel her kneel beside me and grab my shoulders. "Harry James Potter, don't you dare say that! You're an amazing brother, and I love you. It's not your fault. Remember what you just said, it was a dream, like all the other ones we had. Voldemort did this, he planted the vision inside your head. You had nothing to do with it, don't blame yourself! I don't blame you."

I look up and see her sitting one the floor looking at me. And it finally hits me. It wasn't my fault. Voldemort did this, not me.

"Thank you, Lilith. I was dying to tell you is, but you got hurt and I knew I had to wait. And now that you're here, and now that you know... I'm so happy!" I hug her and we stay like this for a long time, until her previous words start making some sense.

"You said you stayed with him the whole night. What the hell happened?"

She giggles and blushes. Oh no. "Yo-you... You guys did it?"

Now she's laughing really hard, grabbing her stomach in the process. "God, no! We talked about stuff and what happened while I was gone."

"Oh, thank you, Merlin! I don't want to be an uncle, I'm too young for that." I mock, and she slaps the back of my hand.

"You ruined the moment, Potter!"

"You too, Potter!" I mimic her and we both laugh.

"So it's truth?"

We turn to the door and see the other boys staring at us. What are they talking about??

"What?" Lilith asks them. "What are you guys talking about?"

Seamus walks forward and looks at us. "Are you twins?"

Lilith quickly turns to face me, her body tense. Umbridge told the whole school about us, so they know it already. I nod and they make some weird noises, like cats dying or something.