Chapter 14

A/N: okay, I'm the worst person ever, because I forgot about this big detail... You'll see what I mean.
---------------

Edited 07-02-2016

Lilith's POV

Last night was amazing. Draco and I talked about everything, and he told me what he knew about Hugh. He's a player, and was trying to win me and make me tell him all my secrets. Somehow I trust Draco, I feel safe around him. And he's the perfect gentleman around me, the bad boy is nowhere to be seen.

My bed feels so warm right now, but I have to get up. Today, I'm going back to my house, the McCarthy's house. I consider them my family, so I won't stop going there. They are the only family I know of besides Harry and Sirius, and I still love them. Even if they sign show me any sign of love or affection. Besides the very rare 'I love you's.

I grab my clothes for the day and head to the bathroom. The shower isn't being used right now, and the only ones here are the fifth years, so have to be quick, the girls are like animals when someone takes their shower away from them.

I clean my body from last night's sour smell, alcohol mixed with sweat. Bleh! Purely disgusting, but the smell is somehow familiar. Draco's cologne is still in my clothes and that's why I'm a little sad. I don't know if we are going to be together again.

After getting dressed and drying my hair, I decide how I want it today. Black, my natural hair color, seems cool, so I focus on it and soon, my hair turns its original black shade. My green eyes seem greener because of the hair. Damn, I look so much like Harry that I don't know how people haven't found out yet.

When I open the bathroom door and enter the bedroom, I feel the whole word turn black, and my body falls to the ground. My forehead hurts like hell, and I don't know what that means.

It all turns black, and I feel myself leaving my body, slowly...

------------

I'm walking, no slithering down a long hallway. Am I a snake? I can hear that hiss, the sound of its tongue... It's disgusting to me, but at the same time, very comfortable. I don't know where I'm going, I just keep going. It's like my body already knows where to go, and I'm just there, following my soul.

I can see a man hiding under a silvery cloak... What is he doing? The room is full of balls, like the ones fortune tellers have, and it's like the man is guarding them. I try to get closer to him so I can see his face, but before I can says something, he draws his wand.

I don't know what is going on with me, but I feel the danger. And I do the only thing I think is rational... I attack him... With my fangs?! What am I? I can't be a snake, please no!

As I attack the man, his cloak reveals his face and why I see him, it feels like all the air leaves my body.

I attacked Arthur Weasley....

-----------

"Oh my god!!" I scream as I 'wake up' and sit in the floor. It looks like I haven't moved from this place, and I know this is where I fell.

I can hear people running up the stairs, and I quickly get up and lock myself inside the bathroom once again. Someone knock on the door but I don't make a sound. I don't know what's happening right now but I want to be left alone.

"Lil..." The person whispers. Harry.

"Go away, leave me alone." I whisper back, and I know he heard me, I'm sitting against the door, so it's not that hard.