Chapter 19

Edited 23-02-2016

Lilith's POV

Draco and I shopped all evening. And Christmas presents are so hard to buy! We have to know what our friends like, or the plans are all gone! But I think I bought the right things.

Grimmauld Place is full of life now, finally. Mr. Weasley came back, safe and sound, and his family wanted to spend Christmas with us. So we all ate dinner together and opened the presents we bought and it was very cool. I miss my family so much, but after what they did, hell no! They are dead to me... But I still love them, and their betrayal still hurts like hell. I thought they loved me... Guess it was just an illusion, just like the rest of my life.

I told Draco about that. He didn't know about it, he just heard his father saying something about me almost dying and he panicked. He's so sweet when he wants to. I don't think I can handle another disappointment, so he better behave and be nice to me.

Our last week of holidays was very... How can I say this without making a scene... Horrible! Everybody was worried about my safety and they treated me like a little kid! I couldn't even go to the bathroom without someone knocking on my door asking me if I was alright. I'm just taking a piss, I'm not going to stab myself with a soap... I don't think that's possible, but it's an option. With my ability to hurt myself with a butter knife, anything is possible!

I was so relieved when the last days arrived... Draco and I met by the train and we sat together inside a room. We wanted to be left alone, to catch up and talk, but mostly to have some quality time, if you know what I mean.

We started making out like a normal couple, and then the door opens, making me fall off Draco's lap. Harry, Hermione and Ron stood by the door, looking at us with shocked expressions. Couldn't they see the room was already taken? No, they had to sit and stay there. The whole freaking time!

The ride was very awkward, Draco and I were hand in hand, talking is hushed tones, while the other three glared at us. Well, Hermione wasn't glaring, she was just shaking her head. What is wrong with them these days? I'm not going to die! Leave me the fuck alone!

I've missed Hogwarts more than I expected. I wanted to run around and be free, but when we arrived we found the worst thing. Umbridge's rules were still there, but the worst thing happened. She knew about the DA.

Well I don't know if she knows; but she's suspicious..

So now all the members are sitting together inside the Room of Requirement, while Harry gives them a pep talk. Like that's going to work, mister smart pants! If she knows is because someone told her! And I'm betting on Cho. I don't like her, she's trouble, and I think Harry is making a mistakes when it comes to her. She's his weak spot. She's making him soft and it's going to slow us down.

"Okay people. You know what happens when someone betrays us. Is there anything you guys want to tell us?" I ask them all, looking each one of them in the eye. My eyes linger in Cho and she cowers under my gaze. She knows what I'm talking about.

"No? Okay then. Let's practice a little more!" Harry's voice booms around the room and I'm glad the room is soundproof. If it wasn't we would be dead by now.

It makes me feel so good, practicing spells like this right under Umbridge's nose. And this is what helps me smile and control myself because of her stares and glares during classes. It makes me feel stronger and smile back at her. I just hope she doesn't find out. We would be so screwed.

But I'm sure no one will tell her.

--------------- a few days later --------------

Harry's POV