Chapter 23

Edited 01-05-2016

Lilith's POV

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW!! Madame Pomfrey is making me stay here. Five days 'sleeping', and now another week 'resting'. We are wizards and witches, why can't they find a cure to every single disease there is? And Madame Pomfrey doesn't know the reasons why I fainted that day. But I do, I remember it all, like it was yesterday.

But clearly, it wasn't, because yesterday I was lying here, looking around the room, trying to find something to do. I was so bored I tried to knock myself out again.

At least, I would be sleeping and not thinking about my life...

Harry visits me every single night. It's the only time he can do it without making Umbridge mad. We never know when she'll explode and punish us all. And classes are different now. She sits there watching the students and the teachers, making them all nervous. I really hate her.

"Lil?"

I turn to see Draco looking intently at me. It makes me shiver, when we stare at each other like this.

"Hey there!" I smile and he sits next to me. He's very quiet, and I can see he's nervous. "Are you alright?"

"I should be the one asking you that. How are you?"

"I'm perfectly fine, now that you're here." He leans and kisses my waiting lips. I stop the kiss and he pouts, biting my bottom lip before sitting straight again.

"So..." He says.

"So?" I ask impatiently. Being here for this long can put you in a very... Temperamental mood. Yes, let's call it that.

"You know that... Valentine's Day was last weekend..." I slap his arm when he stops talking. "Give me some time, woman! I'm nervous!"

"Sorry, honey boo!" I giggle and he kisses me again.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted... I want to ask you out. And I want to do it properly, because I wanted to do this for Valentine's but I couldn't."

"Humm, Draco... I don't know if you noticed this but I can't leave the Hospital Wing."

"That's where you're wrong, my love!" He stands and walks to the curtain, pushing them to the side to reveal a smiling Madame Pomfrey. Now I'm even more confused.

"I think you're finally cured and well rested. You can go, but if you feel down or any kind of pain, please come here as fast as you can." She says as Draco helps me out of the bed.

"Thank you, Madame Pomfrey!" I hug her and she hugs me back. "I think I need a bath."

"Yes you do! You stink." Draco mocks me and pinches my cheeks. "Go to your Tower and take a nice bath. I'll be waiting near the Great Hall." I am almost near the stairs when he screams. "And wear something warm!"

I run to the Gryffindor Tower, finding some friends along the way. Some ask me about my health, and some selfish girl asks me about the D.A.. And guess who it was. Cho Chang. I don't like her, I think she's trouble and I know she's going to hurt Harry somehow.

The common room is full of happy Gryffindors, like usual. I walk to the stairs, trying to become invisible somehow. And I manage to do it. I'm awesome. The dormitories are different from the loud common room, this one quieter and calmer. There's no one here so I can change and take a nice bath without being disturbed. Good.

After washing my entire body almost five times, I do the same with my hair. It's so greasy and dirty I'm disgusted by my own hair. Really, I needed this, I really needed this. I don't know how Draco managed to kiss me, I looked and smelled horribly.