Chapter 9

Rebecca's POV

"Oh my god, Louis what the hell happened!" 

A car door slammed.

I jerked awake, forcing my eyelids to pry open at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. My head buzzed, my body ached, and as I sat up in my seat, a terrible crick in my neck forced me to let out a small groan. I felt like shit.

As I looked up, the car was empty. The doors were all slammed shut, and in the distance, was Louis proceeding up the steps to the apartment, helping Harry along with him. Apparently, there was another boy as well, his muffled voice barely audible from the inside the car. 

Frowning, I rubbed my eyes tiredly. Just as I was about to try the door, a boy came bouncing down the steps, he looked to be in a hurry. He advanced towards the car until he yanked open the door and bent down to be eye level with me. 

A bright smile broke out across his lips as he said, "Hey love. Louis' sent me to get ya. You alright to walk?" 

The boy was beautiful. His hair was black and tously, and the 5 'o clock shadow that settled on his cheekbones made him look flawless. I almost thought he belonged in one of those cheesy romance movies, he looked so good. His skin was an olive color, and complimented his chocolate brown eyes as well. 

Slowly, I nodded to answer his question and scuffled my way out of the car. "S-Sorry," I said as I stumbled a bit on the way out. 

"Don't apologize. My name's Zayn. What's yours?" The man smiled. Sleepily, I yawned before replying.  

"Rebecca," I said. Surprisingly, I'd managed to get that out without a stutter hanging off the beginning of my words. 

"Beautiful name, love. I think the boy's will be excited to meet you." He said happily, throwing his arm over my waist to support me as I sleepily stumbled. Of course, my body was in fit condition to walk, the only injury being a slap to my cheek. It wasn't bad. No harm done, except for the curly haired boy who'd saved my damn life. Jake probably would've gone nuts on me. 

Almost immediately, I started to squirm in regret. Why didn't I help? Why didn't I try to pry Jake off? He only wanted me, why was he pounding on Harry? Damn it. 

I had no more time to think, for Zayn slipped his arm away from me and swiftly swung open what looked to be Lou and Harry's apartment door. Inside, were four rowdy boys, each one stumbling around cluelessly.  

Harry was laying on the couch, his arm over his eyes, one of his long legs hanging over it's side lazily and one stretched out over the couch's arm.  Louis however, was in the kitchen, speaking rather loudly into a phone, referring to what looked like a phone book. 

The other two boys however, were running around hopelessly, obviously searching for something they couldn't find. 

"LADS!" Louis shouted, cupping his hand over the phone so whoever was on the opposite line wouldn't hear. "They're in the bathroom!" 

With that, the two boys looked at each other and rushed down the hallway that lead to the bathroom. One of them, I recognized to be the one that was trailing after Louis earlier, with blonde hair and worried blue eyes. The other, however, I didn't remember seeing. His hair was styled in a buzzcut, his eyes were a deep brown just like Zayn's, and on each of his arms were tattoos.  

Louis whispered some last words into the phone before sighing and placing it down on the counter, hanging up. 

"Uh," Zayn raised his eyebrow at Louis, who froze once Zayn spoke, his eyes turning to him with an innocent smile. "You guys..okay?"