13.

Author's Note: Thank you everyone for reading and I apologise because of the few days between updating. I'm writing two other Janoskian fanfictions as well as this one which I hope to upload after. I don't know, I'm just not sure if I like this one. It's getting quite dark and scary now, haha.

Enjoy and as always your feedback and comments are appreciated very much.

Also if you have any questions about the other fanfictions; feel free to ask.

Take care, @alwaysjanoskian

_______________________________

13.

It was the early hours of the morning. The wind whipped ferociously at my exposed areas. I was only wearing a loose white buttoned-shirt and three-quarter length brown trousers. I saw three guys walking towards me. I was bigger than two but I doubt that, if I was in trouble, I could take them all on.

Fight or flight?

"What do we have to do?" A voice muttered when we faced each other. I remembered the voice from the previous phone call: Luke.

"I don't know," I said, honestly.

One of them pushed me, he was taller. He had deep, brown eyes; like Maisie's. He held my shoulders as he shoved me into the sand. Kneeling above me, he punched me repetitively. I felt a warm liquid fall from my mouth; it could only have been blood.

"Stop, Aiden!" the last one said, with forgiving, green eyes. "He obviously wants to help us."

"He can help from the inside," Luke urged Aiden off me. I stood up and dusted the sand off my clothes before feeling my face.

"Yes, that's what I came to discuss. I don't know what Eric wants Maisie for. As soon as I understand that maybe you could-"

"He'll make her a prostitute and you want us to pretend we want to have sex with her and then get her to escape? Is that it?" Luke choked, stifling a cry.

"I think that's likely." I sighed.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Aiden screamed at me, lashing out his hands. Beau caught him and looked at me with thoughtful expression.

"What else could happen to her? If not that?" Beau finally spoke.

The only sound was Aiden's heavy, angry breathing. It reminded me of a bull as it furiously stares at the red piece of material. Luke was trying not to cry and Beau was calming both of them.

"I don't know," this time I lied. My voice caught on the last syllable. A false note.

"LIAR!" Aiden screamed, the wind carried his voice and twisted it around the beach. The waves began to get choppy.

"Fine! Fine!" I backed away from him. "Look, you don't want to know. I'll do whatever I can to get her to, you know," I fumbled nervously as all of them stared at me expectantly.

"Thanks," Beau said, politely.

"Why are you thanking him?" Luke spat, I was actually wondering this myself. "He got us in this mess."

"But he's getting us out of it and probably putting his life on the line in doing so." Beau replied before dragging the other two away with him.