11.

Enjoy! 

Please feel free to tell me if you liked it or not in the comments below or come talk to me on my twitter @alwaysjanoskian 

or check out my ask fm http://ask.fm/alwaysjanoskian

or tumblr http://fivehopelessmelbourneboys.tumblr.com/

okay sorry, ahaha, enjoy this chapter. thank you for reading and take care <3

____________________________________________

11.

The smell of urine woke me up. I was laid out on a basic bed. There was nothing else in the room but me. The walls were painted a faded grey and there was only one window. I heard voices coming from outside the door so I kept my eyes shut.

"You promised me her, tonight!" someone shouted angrily.

A familiar voice was picked up by my ears, "I know, I know. I'm sorry, okay? I had to knock her out to bring her here. She'll be awake soon, I promise. I'll wake her up now." He was nervous. So was he talking to the person he was scared of?

"I told you what would happen, Riley." the other voice growled.

I listened closely as the door flung open. I shot my head up, in instinct, my body willing me to stand up for myself.

The guy from the beach stood there with his head hung low but my attention was focused on the man smirking next to him. He had greasy, straggly black hair and eyes of the same shade. Everything that fairy tales had warned you about. A scary presence was felt around him and he seemed rather surprised at the fact I was glaring at him.

"Where am I?" I questioned. Riley refused to make eye contact with me. Something told me he felt guilty.

“Come on, mate. Look at her. She’s so young.” Riley protested which just made the man standing next to him nod and smirk.

“Yes, young. I wonder how far she’s ever been.” His dark eyes glistened.

Riley sighed, “not her. She’ll have a family looking for her. At the beach-“

“Shut up.” The man said, finally. Riley opened his mouth as if to speak again but quickly closed it when the man looked at him.

The greasy haired man, approximately in his late thirties, thrusted himself upon me. He grabbed my jaw and I whimpered softly. He moved my head, inspecting all over me.

The other guy from the beach, who I now assume his name to be Riley, shook his head and left, walking out of the room. Could he not be bothered to help me anymore? Was I worthless? With all my strength I began to struggle out of the man's grasp but he was strong and I was very tired. I finally managed to connect my fist with his cheek, I heard a crunch and he groaned.

I made a sprint for the door but the man pulled me from my legs and I felt a sharp pinch in my shoulder then a cold liquid trickled into me. My vision blurred and I fell. He smirked at me before closing the door on the way out.

"See you later, princess," was the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes.