“You see, you are already strange under the soulshifters; a mix between Gifted and Pure. So naturally, you’ll give those genes to your children. Now, with the werewolf gene mixed in them, we’ll have to wait and see which trait is more dominant then the other one. But I can say that at least one child has inherited the Pure trait.”

My mind grew blank while my hand traced my stomach. Multiple kids at once, and they may be werewolves with shifter traits or shifters with werewolf traits? Blinking rapidly, I looked at Jackson and asked, “But how is it possible that I was able to learn the Phoenix form? You said it yourself that it takes Pure shifters months, even years to learn a mythological form and I did it in the timespan of ten minutes after that movie.”

That caused a frown on Jackson’s face as he nodded slowly to himself, rubbing his thumb over his bottom lip in thought. “I belief that the child that has the Pure shifter trait, will have the Phoenix as its original form, hence why you learned it so quickly. At this moment, there isn’t just one soulshifter in your being, there are multiples.” I nodded at that, trying to process everything.

A hand reached out to mine and I smiled warmly at Isabella when she sat down beside me and pulled me in a hug. “Don’t overthink everything my dear. It will all turn out perfectly, you’ll see. Now, all you need to do is fly back to the others and go find your parents. I can’t wait to meet them!” She gushed smiling brightly.

I smiled with her for a moment but then it dropped when I realized that I had to go back and face Jacob now. My heart ached, as I didn’t know what to do; other than the werewolves, my kind couldn’t reject their mates, especially after the bond had been completed. Doing so would destroy your own soul, since it was intertwined with your mate, thus resulting in instant death.

“Then don’t.” Luke said, shocking me slightly until I realized that I had spoken out loud, again. Irritated with myself, I ground out, “If this keeps happening, I’m going to get really annoyed, especially if I’m thinking about things I don’t want anyone to find out.” I stated out loud, causing Luke, Isabella and Alpha Jackson to chuckle before I looked up at Luke.

“What did you mean by that?”

He shuffled slightly and looked down at me as he stood up and started pacing. “Well, it seems that Jacob’s possessive traits got the best of him, which doesn’t excuse his actions.” He clarified, his eyes showing me that he resented Jacob for what he has said and done. I nodded slowly, indicating that he could continue while I took a deep breath of the fresh air, which was delicately scented with a hint of fresh wildflowers.

Luke closed his eyes slightly before opening them again. “I think I might have a way to get through Jacob’s head but it will be hard. For the both of you. Especially since you’re pregnant and his wolf knows now. I suggest that you handle Jacob according to the situation but if his wolf takes control, you can interact with his wolf.”

“Agreed.” I nodded, knowing that his wolf loved me no matter what and had wanted me by his side from the beginning. Raising an eyebrow, I leaned back slightly and asked, “So, what did you have in mind?”

---Jacob’s POV---

My wolf was getting more and more restless the longer Paige stayed away but as he pointed out to me, he was even more unsettled with the fact that I had no idea how to win her back. I soon realized that Paige would need a lot of proof and time to convince herself that I wasn’t going to be an insensitive jerk anymore.