Mr. And Mrs. Horan

Niall's P.OV

Sweat

Nervous

Scared

I took Bells on the place that made her happiest other than home. Candy World. She was jumping up and down of excitement as she grabbed a bag to put all her sweets. She was clueless like planned. Harry helped me plan the whole thing from the ring to the location. You would think that it would have been my mum, Dani or El. I held the black box in my hand tightly, it was almost slipping from my sweat. Okay Niall you can do this.

"Niall, oh my gosh look!" She ran to the other end of the wall reaching for the mini snickers. She reminded me of Louis little sisters Daisy and Phoebe when they were excited.

Oh right the flowers! I went to the cashier who also knew my plan.

"Forgot the flowers right?" He gave me the flowers. The flowers were from 'Love in The Air,' the boutique Bells wanted to go when she barley came to London. I fixed my white polo shirt and came up to her. She was trying to reach a pixie stick from the top row. I picked one up.

"Oh thanks"

"Actually first I need to do something important." She looked puzzled at me.

Niall you can do this, stop thinking to much.

"Bells, our start to our relationship was crazy and I think everyone knows that. But from all the darkness we have gone through, there was always a light and that light was you. At rehearsals, meetings or whatever I had to do I missed you like crazy. I know we lost Farrah, I honestly can say that it killed me seeing you so upset, I was scared to death that you would leave me. I love you so much to even think about that. What I'm trying to say is that we should start being a real family"

I bent my knee got out the box and opened it revealing the diamond ring.

"Annabelle Garcia, will you marry me?"

Bells P.O.V

"Annabelle Garcia, will you marry me?"

I stood solid. He just asked me to marry him.

HE JUST ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes!"

He grabbed a bouquet of colorful roses. They were from 'Love in The Air'

"You remembered?!"

"You'd be surprised of how much I remember. I listen to you even when you think I'm not."

I ran up to him, he spun me around. The best day in my life so far. I observed the gorgeous ring, it had a big diamond in the middle and small ones around it.

I'm engaged.

"Well now you're stuck with me forever, you're in for one," I teased. "I love you"

He laughed

"You better know that you made me the happiest guy, I love you too," he kissed me. I didn't realize that I had dropped my candy bag and all of my candy made a mess on the floor.

"We'll clean that later, right now I want to memorize this moment perfectly," he said through our kiss.

"I already have it in my head like glue"

*** 

40 Minutes Later

"YOU'RE ENGAGED AHHH!" Dani, El and Cara yelled. We told everyone closest to us the news. The boys were here having a drink with us also.

"Cheers to you two love birds," Liam toasted.

"Cheers!" We all said.

"Now we need to plan the wedding! We need the dress, cake, a planner, oh a dance instructor too!"

"Eleanor, babe they barley got engaged, let them relax a little"

That's my friend to you.

"This was so unexpected Bells, you met your prince. Now lets see if ill find mine" Cara spoke.

"You have Harry." Harry had a romantic side, I know Cara loves it. They are practically meant to be aside from all the torture she gave him in the past. Still can't get over that. And Cara is my best friend she deserves a good guy, lets hope it's Harry.

"Yeah, you have me," Harry said taking her hand. He kissed it making her blush. Cara, blush? This is new.

"Cocky much?"

He made a grin.

Yup made for each other.

I walked over to Niall, who was now drinking beer. This reminded me of the times when he got drunk. Good old times.

"Why are you laughing, Fiancé?"

"Remembering things."

Fiancé, that sounded strange. Strange, but perfectly fitted.

"Mind telling me what?"

"Nope, I think it's better if you don't know." He shook his head and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my neck.

"There is a great chance that the girls will take over our wedding."

"It's fine, no work for us."

"Lazy, just like me" 

After the gathering we were worn out or as they say it here, knackered. We were in the small theatre watching 'The Nanny,' cuddled like any other movie day. It was crazy to think that soon I will be Mrs.Horan. I will be a part of his family, he will be a part of mine. Darla and Jay congratulated me, they said that they wanted to buy the limo. In their dreams.

I yawned loudly. "Wanna go to sleep, Fiancé?"

"You won't stop calling me that will you?" I said smiling smugly.

"Not until I can call you my wife"

~~~~~

I want to be Bells now ._.

I changed the summary for this story bc I hated the other one.

Anywho, there will be a new Fan Fiction coming up.

YAY!!!!

I'll put more information on it in the last chapter of this story.

I don't want it to end ):

Well please give feedback

Vote/Comment !

Love Ya <3