Mixed Emotions

What was Alex doing here? He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the entrance. "Alex, let me go!" He paused for a moment but decided to ignore me. "Hey man, get your hands off my girlfriend," Niall says shocking the hell out of me. "What do you mean YOUR girlfriend? She told me you guys weren't going out." In about half a second the boys, and El with Dani were standing in front of us. "Alex just go we aren't anything either, and now I want nothing to do with you!" "AHH." I yelled processing what just happened, he slapped me. He slapped a pregnant girl, I'm going to kill him. I was too late as Niall started beating him up with his fist punching on every spot on Alex's face. I touched my cheek wincing at the amount of pain he caused me, and before I knew it I started crying. "Awe poor babe, lets go to the restroom," they pushed me towards there. "He is a fucking jerk, he deserved to be locked up!" El was starting to yell clearly getting pissed. "I know, but I think Niall has this under control." I started smiling realizing he called me his girlfriend, I know we weren't together but just the feeling it gave me. "I think El is more angry at him then you," Dani chuckled. "Im just glad you guys were here, lets go I want to go home and relax." "We can have a girls night!" They yelled at the same time. "Alright," we walked out of the restroom and as soon as we did flashes of cameras were everywhere. "Crap." Finally we came to the boys from all the traffic of people. "Bells, are you okay?" Niall asked in a tender voice. "I'm fine, but can we please go, the paparazzi is making me more uncomfortable." He nodded his head and soon we were in the car. "What happened to him anyways?" Niall smirked, "Jail is what happened."

"But we wanna go too!" "No, Louis it's only girls, sorry babe." El pecked him on the cheek as we all said goodbye. "Now what shall we do?" "Let's have a pajama party!" We rushed in my apartment. I grabbed 2 sets of pjs and handed it to them. "Okay now lets play twister." Dani set out the mat as El took the board and started spinning it. "Left hand on red. The game went on about 6 minutes until I tried to put my leg under Dani's to get to the blue and fell. "Oh yeah, I'm beast." We took turns playing it until we were tired. I basically lost because of my clumsiness. I know it seems dangerous but It really wasn't. "Should we munch out or what?" El and I went up to the counter and opened some of the cabinets. "Damn you have the whole grocery store here," she exclaimed. "I have to feed my little blip too." "Your little what?" I forgot that I hadn't told anyone but Cara what I called my baby. "I call my baby my little blip." "How adorable," she cooed. "Let's play FIFA," I suggested as we tried to find something to do. "Louis taught me and El how to play that, sounds good." Obviously Louis didn't teach them right because I beat them by a lot in every single match. "That game isn't for you guys, lets just watch Kevin Hart, I have his CD." Kevin was one of the funniest comedians I've seen, we literally almost peed while watching this. When it was almost 4:30 am El and Dani started falling asleep so I did as well. They have to meet Cara If they haven't already.

******

2 Weeks Later

The bruise on my cheek still had yet to disappear. By now the paps already knew that Niall was having my baby since Alex told them. I was actually glad to get that off my shoulders, but the amount of hate I was getting didn't help. "Miss.Garcia?" A middle aged nurse called me with her duck scrubs. Niall, and I stood up and walked towards the door. I have never seen a person as nervous ad Niall was right now, he acted like he murdered someone. I laid down the bed while she took out her supplies and the gel. Niall held onto my hand tightly. "It's okay you don't have to be so nervous." "I know it's just I'm excited to see our baby." He couldn't have said anything cuter than that. "Alright this will be a little cold." She placed the handle with the gel and rubbed it against my stomach. We looked at the screen as we saw our baby. "Is that it?" Niall stared in amazement. "Yes you see that? That's the little heart beat and that's the the baby," she said pointing at the screen. I started tearing as I saw my little blip, the heartbeat just made mine stop. I looked up at Niall and could see a small tear fall from his cheek. "Oh and we need to know if you want to know the sex of the baby." I didn't wanted to know and neither did Niall, I think it would be better a surprise.

The drive back to my place went in silence. "Can I go in?" He asked as we stood in front of the door. "Yeah, come on in." I sat on the couch and motioned him to come too. "Let me feel the baby please?" "Of course you can." He lifted my shirt and placed his hand on my belly. Woah his hand was huge I mean it covered most of my belly. "Hi little one, I'm your daddy soon ill be carrying you and ill give you my life." I wish I could take a photo like this; Niall placing his hand on my baby bump while talking to it, and have my huge grin plastered on my face. "If it's a girl what should we name her?" I asked. "I like the name Farah." "Me too it's pretty, what about a guy?" He thought for a moment. "I'll let you pick that one." "Easy, Adrian," I spoke quickly. "I like thy name." He said rubbing my belly. "Bells, I know this might be too soon but would you like to be my girlfriend?" "Nope." He looked disappointed and hurt. "I'm kidding Niall of course I would!" I hugged him tightly knowing he couldn't do the same. "Thank you, I swear Ill give you and the baby my all." His words just melted my heart, to think that I thought he was a jerk. "How long will you be staying here?" "Just 2 weeks, but I was gonna ask you something very important."

"What?" "I think it's best if you move to England with me." "I don't know, that's something I have to think a lot about." "Take your time."

~~~~~~~~~~~

CUTE MOMENT RIGHT?!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF NIALL AND BELLS?

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! AND THANK YOU TO THE VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

VOTE/COMMENT (;