Could it be?

Ello guys! Please comment and vote it would mean everything (:

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my door quietly and closed it. I felt like back in the days where I would sneak back to my house trying not to awake my parents. "Annabelle Garcia where have you been?" She stood in the middle of the living room looking worried as hell. "Oh nowhere just chilling with..... Um.... A friend?" It came out as an question not a statement, I really can't lie. "Cut out the bs and tell me because I have been worried sick about your ass!" She looked like she was going to murder me her eyes starting to get big. "I kind of slept with some random guy and he took me home." I felt disgusted that I had drunk sex but mostly ashamed. "Go take a shower" she demanded. I walked to my room and found sweatpants with my Beatles shirt and took a long shower. After I finished brushing my hair I plopped down on my room watching Tom and Jerry. Cara walked in my room with some Advil handing it to me. "Here take this, and can I just ask you one question?" I hesitate nodding my head slightly taking the Advil. "Did you use protection?" "Yes!" I replied quickly, wait I don't even know. "I hope so.." I said finding my fingers interesting.

"What do you mean I hope so?" " I don't remember anything I was too drunk" she let out a sigh. "Who was the guy anyways?" That was the last thing I wanted to hear. "Just a random guy I don't even know him." Like I said I suck at lying and she saw right through it. "Tell me the truth now" "Why do I have to tell you anyways?" I really didn't want to tell her. "Because you might be pregnant with this guy and you have no one else to tell unless you want Jayden and Darla to know." I hadn't thought about that. Well here goes nothing. "Niall" I said. "Please tell me I heard wrong Bells." "I'm sorry we got drunk and I woke up next to him and I don't know what to do!" I started sobbing. She hugged me tightly almost suffocating me. "I don't know whether to kill you or to kill him" she said closely to my ear. I chuckled slightly at her remark and something clicked in my mind. "Shit, I forgot my phone at his place." "I'll take you, I need to speak to him anyways." I was almost scared of her, she had always been so outgoing and crazy but now she was dead serious. "Okay"

"Bells stay here ill get it for you." She got out of the car and went to his door. I sat in her car looking out the window as Niall opened the door. His face was pale as he saw Cara. Why?

Caras P.O.V: I got out of the car and went straight to the door. I was angry at him for doing this to her and he'll pay for sure. I knocked on the door loudly waiting for the door to open. He opened the door and as he saw me his face paled. I smirked at how weak he was. "Cara what are you doing here?" I pushed him and went to his house he and the boys bought for when they stayed here. "Where are the rest of the boys?" "Uh there out for breakfast there coming in a bit" he looked at the floor. "Niall I'm trying not to kill you so for goodness sakes look at me." I could tell he was taken back by me. "What did I do to you?" "You didn't do nothing to me but you did something with my friend" I started moving closer to him until my breathe was on his face "you had sex with my friend you took advantage of her!" "Wait your friend is Bells?" He is really stupid who else would I be talking about? "Yes Niall! YOU IDIOT YOU ARE JUST LIKE HARRY! HOW COULD YOU JUST DO THAT?" I couldn't keep it in any longer. He started fiddling with his thumbs. "I was drunk, I'm sorry" he mumbled. "Whatever as long as you used protection. You were protected right?" I tried to slip it as smooth as possible. As soon as I said it he looked at me worry in his eyes. "NIALL FUCKEN JAMES HORAN!! YOU IDIOT!" He's a low life Bells could be pregnant and his fame could all go down. "Oh god I have to have used it" I knew he was lying I can easily tell when people lie. "Well Horan ill have a talk with you later I just need her phone, she left it here." He went upstairs and came back with her phone. "Bye." I told him and just as I was going to leave the boys came. They all came to a stop when they saw me, I looked at Harry staring at the wall. "Exuse me" I said as I walked out the door.

Bells P.O.V: She was taking forever in there. I was about to walk out and go knock when I saw Liam and the rest Of them get out of a black car. I slid down my seat so they couldn't see me minutes passed by when Cara opened the door and handed me my phone. "Thank you so much." "No problem babe I cleared things up with him, I think he gets the memo." Her anger made me laugh a little, she was just to much of a happy person an I couldn't really take her to seriously. "We're gonna get pregnancy tests" I stopped smiling at myself, no I think it's to early. "Don't you think we should wait a little?" "Well we could buy them now and you can check in a few days." "Okay"

When we got into CVS we ran to the tests ignoring paparazzi around us. "Take a lot" she said as she was pulling out three boxes. We ended up buying 14 boxes and chocolates. "Just go home and sleep you need some rest." That was the best thing I've heard today.