Interview

Hey guys so the second part of the last chapter deleted :(

So here is the rest !

~~~~~~~~~~

"I need to go pee," I told Paul. "Go ahead." Wow, that was easier than I thought. I walked slowly towards the exit and opened the door. BOOM. Hundreds of fans were surrounding me screaming my name or to take a picture. I tried to go back to the door, but the fans blocked it. I started hyperventilating, breathe,breathe, breathe I kept telling myself. "ANNABELLE!" I heard Paul yell as I blacked out.

I awoke with the sound of the heart monitor, I was in the hospital. A nurse came checking up on me, "How are you feeling?" "Better," I said realizing something, my baby. "How's my baby doing?" I held in my breath, what if I lost my little blip? No, I couldn't think that way. "Your baby is fine, you are a very lucky woman." Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. "Oh, and Niall Horan would like to see you, is that okay?" I nodded eagerly. Niall came straight in, and kissed me passionately like he hadn't seen me in years. "Hey" "Hi" I noticed his puffy eyes and his red nose, he had been crying. "I shouldn't have brought you to the interview," he said in a low voice. I caressed his cheek softly, "Look at me," he raised his eyes in my direction, "it's my fault for leaving not yours, I love you babe, and I don't want you to take the blame." I felt guilty for causing him to worry and to put our baby in danger, hell I felt worse. All I wanted to do was lay down in my bed with Niall singing to me so I could fall asleep. But no, I have to face the world ashamed because it's all my fault. "I love you too," he said taking my hand and kissing it. He looked so young a this moment not that he wasn't. "When can I go home?" "In a few babe"

In a few my butt, I think he meant in a few hours. He had me taking extra tests to check on the baby, overprotective daddy already. He took me to Liam and Dani's place while him and the boys went to a meeting. Dani was currently singing 'Banana Pancakes' by Jack Johnson while making us a salad. She sang so beautifully, I wondered if there was anything she couldn't do. "Here ya go hun," she handed me my salad, no dressing. Why does she want to torture me with dry salad you may ask, well I don't know. I took a picture of it and posted it on twitter because I was bored.

"@BellsGarcia99: @DaniellePeazer making me food. Jealous @Real_Liam_Payne?"

Dani laughed as I showed her my tweet. "You know Liam doesn't go down without a fight." "Then it's game on Payne." Liam tweeted a picture of Niall, and him hugging.

"@Real_Liam_Payne: Looks as if you have some competition @BellsGarcia99"

I pulled Dani into her closet and I chose an outfit for her. (Picture of outfit on the side) I took a picture of our pinkies intertwined while Dani had her eyes crossed and I was making a duck face. She looked so stunning while I looked like a fat potato, but i'm pregnant so that doesn't count. I tweeted the picture.

"@BellsGarcia99: Not as much as you have @Real_Liam_Payne I mean look at us"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: She's mine, right love? #TeamPayzer @DaniellePeazer"

I snatched Dani's phone away, he wasn't playing fair.

"@DaniellePeazer: @Real_Liam_Payne no way #TeamBellani"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: @BellsGarcia99 Look what you have done you son of a nutcracker!"

"@BellsGarcia: Muahaha @Real_Liam_Payne"

"@Real_Liam_Payne: I know it was you @BellsGarcia99"

"@BellsGarcia99: How? @Real_Liam_Payne"

I felt the slightest tap on my shoulder. "Because i'm right here." That was the end of the war I guess, but it's fine cuz I won. Niall grabbed me by my waist, and whispered in my ear, "I like team Nella better." "That's funny because I do too."

***********

"No, aren't those seats better?" I told Zayn. I needed help buying Michael Buble tickets for Niall and I. "How can you get further than the first row Bells?" I shrugged, this is exactly why I called Zayn. He clicked on the 'buy tickets' button and we were all set. "Now you just have to wait a week before they come." I wanted to do this simply because Niall deserved this, and I love him. "Hey guys, what are you doing?" I snapped my head to see Niall standing right behind us. Zayn closed the laptop. "Nothing, lets go watch the movie."

~~~~~~~

Sorry that it was short, but like I said it was suppose to be with the other chapter.

The baby is going to be born I think the chapter after the next one!!!!!!

Im excited! (:

Please tell me what you think of this story so far

Vote/Comment

Love Ya <3