Hope

Niall's P.O.V

I looked at my beautiful girlfriend in despair. She lay on the bed, her eyes held no emotion. She was pale for the fact of staying in for weeks. She wouldn't speak to anyone at all, hasn't even cried. I hated seeing her so weak though I was too. For the sake of the band I had to act like I was doing fine when in reality I'm broken right to the bone. No matter how much the boys tried to cheer me up, there was always the fact that my little girl was gone. El and Dani were devastated too, everyone was, even our fans.

"Bells please get up, eat do something!" I exclaimed. She looked up at me and looked back at nowhere. I needed to do something, I need my mum. My mum is an expert at giving advice, I'm desperate at this point. "Okay, well ill be back, love you." She didn't say anything.

I rode my car as fast as the car would to my mum's house. I didn't bother knocking.

"Niall! What a surprise!"

She saw me and her face softened.

"I need you," I whispered. No I can't cry, not right now. My eyes had another idea.

"Oh Niall don't cry, I know losing the baby is hard," she caressed my cheek.

"It's Bells, talk to her. I feel like she isn't even here mentally and it scares me because I love her so much! I already lost Farrah, I can't loose her too"

She nodded.

***

Bells P.O.V

I know Niall is freaking out because of me. I know how I'm making others feel by shutting them down. I just can't face reality anymore, it's too hard. I rather die now so I can see my baby girl up there. But I can't leave Niall, he's suffering just as much as I am.

"She's in there," I hear Niall say. Soon a blonde woman comes in our room, she had Niall's eyes. Niall's mom.

"Hi Annabelle, how are you?"

Silence.

"Annabelle, sweetie, you wanna know something? Don't loose hope because hope will let you down, and teach you how to get back up." I stared at her. For the first time I responded.

"I can't move on"

She sat next to me giving me a reassuring smile.

"You have to go somewhere, c'mon get up," she held her hand out. I hesitated, but I let her lead me out. I realized where she wanted to take me and froze at the spot.

"No"

"You need this, you need to let everything out and stop keeping everything in."

She pulled me in front of Farrah's room. "Will you go in with me?" "Of course." I slowly came into the deserted room. So much heart went into this one room, I started to cry. I was bawling when I saw the crib where she would be right now. I did as she told me and let all my emotions out. The door opened.

"Can I be with her alone mom?"

"Yes."

Niall stood beside me holding my hand. We stood there in a sorrow silence. Not one word was spoken, I knew what we had to do.

"We need to take this down." He pulled me towards the rocking chair and sat. He let my sit on his lap. He rocked the chair back and forth.

'Am I asleep, am I awake or somewhere in between? I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me.

Or did I dream that we were perfectly intertwined, like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss and all the sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this

I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl and I am not ashamed to tell it to the world

Truly Madly Deeply I am

Foolishly completely falling and some how you kicked all my walls in

So baby say you'll always keep me truly madly deeply in love with you, in love with you'

He finished the song rocking me to sleep on his chest. I'm tired of all the stress. But one this for sure is that Momma Loves You Farrah.

Niall's P.O.V

She fell asleep. I hope that she'll be better tomorrow. I watched her carefully breathing slowing. I carried her to our room and tried to lay her down. She moaned. "Please don't let go" I chuckled and laid next to her. She brought her head to the crook Of my neck as I held her waist. "I won't ever let go even if you want me too"

"I love you Niall more than I could ever imagine," she said.

"I love you more than I love myself."

She opened her big brown eyes.

"The feeling is mutual"

~~~~~

(:

There will be more of Niall's P.O.V until the end.

You know what is my favorite song from them?

Irresistible ^.^

What's yours?

Don't get me wrong I listen to everything from Kendrick Lamar or The Weekend to Little Mix or Ed Sheeran.

Who do you listen to?

Please give feedback!

Vote/Comment !

Love Ya <3