Just a little Fun

I clutched the tickets behind my back. "Niall!" He came in the living room with a teddy bear that El and I had bought for the baby at the store. "Hm?" I wiggled the tickets in front of him, but too fast that he couldn't read anything. He frowned at me and grabbed the tickets out of my hand. His face was priceless, his eyes widened as well as his mouth. "No you didn't?" I nodded. He gave me a bear hug, being careful with the baby bump. "I wanted to do something nice for us, and I know he's your idol." "You're the best Bells!" He kissed my lips a little roughly. He started jumping and singing 'Just Haven't Met You Yet' , what a little kid.

*****

We were waiting outside the building with many others. It was a windy night, i'm so glad I brought cozy clothes or else I would have gotten a frost bite. (Picture on the side) "This is really boring!" I whined. I am an impatient person as you can tell. "We can go in now" we went all the way to the front row. If I jumped I swear I could go on stage and touch Buble if I wanted to, I bet Niall would if he wasn't famous. Niall got his phone ready to record and take pictures of his idol. It was a funny sight seeing him all excited like his fans. Then the stage went dark only to see a spotlight in which Michael Buble stood starting to sing. Hearing Niall scream was like hearing a whale dieing because of getting stabbed. I felt rude, but his scream was deadly. I focused my attention back on Buble singing the lyrics as well as Niall. I felt a hand tugging me, it wasn't Niall's. I looked in the corner of my eye. No way. Fangirl moment. Ed Sheeran was right behind us with Josh. Ed waved his hand so I could get closer to him. I was shaking, he is a beautiful ginger god, who wouldn't want to fangirl? "So your The Annabelle?" He knew my name! Of course he knew my name, I was all over the news, and he's friends with Niall. "Yeah, I love you- I mean your music!" I was fire red. I just told Ed Sheeran I loved him. He laughed. "We''ll talk after" I went back to singing with my lovely beast.

The concert was buzzing! I feel like i'm going to have sore throat tomorrow, but other than that Niall and I had an amazing night. We walked outside to be met by Ed, and Josh. "Hey man," Niall said. They all did that bro hug thing while I stood there. If anyone could read my mind they would think I was insane or something. "Please tell me why you haven't introduced me to your girl," Ed's eyes went to my bump. "Woah that's huge!" I took that as a compliment. "Can we feel it?" Josh said. I was used to everyone want to touch my bump so i didn't hesitate to agree. Do all men have such large hands? Their hands weren't as big as Niall's or Harry's, but they were far larger than normal. I felt a kick. They looked startled, "Was that the baby?" "Yup, I think the baby's happy." They smiled and felt my bump once more before leaving. "I'll see you soon, for the baby shower maybe?" Ed questioned. "Yeah, you'll have to tell Dani because she said she wanted to plan it." We went our separate ways. "Bells that was wicked!" I chuckled. "I know, I want to go again."

We arrived at the house, exhausted. I heard a slight moan coming from one of the rooms. Who the hell was that? Niall was in the garage getting my purse, and his things. I put my ear on each door until I stopped at the studio room. The voice sounded like Cara's and the other, well sounded like Harry's. I was right, I stood in front of them having a steamy make out seccession, like they were about to do it. Cara was in just black panties and a latex bra, Harry on the other hand was wearing his boxers but about to take them off. I didn't know whether to stop them and make them embarrassed or to leave it alone. Screw it. "Cara Delevingne, Harold Edward Styles please put your clothes on and go have sex at your place," I said in my most sharpest voice. I went back to Niall to give them some privacy. He was past out on the couch already, what a butthole. To make things better, I see Cara and Harry doing the walk of shame. As they were about to head out, I decided to mess around with them. "Nuh-uh come over here lovebirds." They groaned, but obeyed. "First of all tell me why you were at our place." "We came to see you guys, but you were'nt here, and one thing led to another," Harry said. They will not get away with this.