The Fame

It's been about 1 month since that awful day. I try not to think about it, but everyday I do and it's scary as hell. About 2 weeks after the news got around and I mean it when I say EVERYONE was talking about it. It also truly scared me how little privacy I have now that I'm living with Niall. He always takes me to small dates whenever he can, but it's never long. He's going on tour in a couple of months although he told me he'd be here when I go into labor because that was his priority. As for the baby, he/she is doing fine. I'm 3 and 1/2 months pregnant, and I'm having a lot of help with the boys, El, and Dani. I'm basically their 'little sister' even though I'm not the youngest. I can already tell that Liam will be the closest out of all of them to the baby because that's all he talks about. I think it's funny. I would have the perfect life if it wasn't for the crazy paparazzi, and fans everywhere we go. I'm claustrophobic, and being in the middle of a crowd everyday, everywhere didn't help. The fans were absolutely awesome don't get me wrong, but some were hateful and very rude. Some of them called me fat ugly, and that I deserved to loose the baby which actually made me cry. All this fame I was getting from going out with Niall started to bug me.

"Babe! Hurry up if you wanna go with us." I checked myself again as we left to go to the bands signing. Niall said that the signings were long and that I needed to go out to meet his fans. "Ready." We headed for the place where hundreds of fans were waiting to meet them. It was incredible, as soon as Niall and I got out of the car, security blocking us they started screaming. "Niall come here!" "Annabelle you're so lucky!" "Niall are you excited about the baby?!" I would have to get an ear checking after this. We went to a seat where the boys, but Harry were there. "Where's Harry?" I asked Zayn. "HARRRYYY!" I sense that Harry just came from all the yells. "Hey lads lets do this." They all sat in their seats with water an sharpies in front of them. "I'll just be in the back," I said confused on what to do. "No babe sit here next to me." He patted the seat indicating for me to sit. "No, the fans came for you, it's okay." He stood up and grabbed the microphone from its stand and spoke to the fans. "Hello loves! Can this beautiful lady over there come join us?" "YESSSS!" "Thank you guys we'll be starting now." I went to my seat and sat there feeling like an outcast. "How long will we be here?" "For quite a while." The fans here were so nice, and I got many compliments. "Hi Annabelle I wanted to say that I love you so much can I get your autograph as well?" I smiled at her, giving her my signature. "You're quite a beauty here you go Hun." I gave her the CD of One Direction, going to the next fan. I ended up getting a sharpie so I could sign the fans merchandise if they wanted me too. In about 3 hours it was all empty, we all stood up exhausted from sitting to long on our chairs. "We should go eat, I'm starved!"

McDonalds was Niall's pick and we all agreed. "I want an Oreo mcflurry, fries, cheeseburger, small salad and a coke please." I told the cashier. She gave me a dirty look before realizing who was behind me. She stood there in shock, I could smack her face and she wouldn't even flinch. I wave my hand catching her attention. "Uh-sorry." "It's okay, I still haven't gotten use to it." She giggled, and took all of our orders. A little while later our orders came. "This looks so greasy, yum!" I instantly ate my burger followed by the boys. I felt my food coming up my throat. I ran as quickly as I could to the restrooms not wasting a second. I let all the food out my system feeling lightheaded. "Niall don't go in there!" I heard Louis whisper. "I have to." The door opened, I was in the third stall though he probably didn't know. "Bells, are you okay?" I was about to answer when I puked again. I heard footsteps coming towards my stall. "Babe what's wrong?" I didn't think there was anything else inside of me so I opened the stall. "The food didn't do me well." "Then lets go home." "Yeah let's go because you're in the girls restroom, and it's kinda creepy." We erupted in laughter coming out of the restroom. "What happened? Did you die?" "No Liam, if she was dead she wouldn't be here." Niall smacked him straight on the face. "Anyways she isn't feeling well. We'll be going but if you'd like to come tomorrow you can." "Oh and thank you guys for letting me go to you're signing and letting me meet your fans," I added. They all said it was no problem and to feel better.

I was set in my Minnie Mouse pjs after taking Advil. Niall came in the room with nothing but his shorts on. I admired his body, he almost had a six pack, his arms were muscular and tanned, his legs were just perfect. I felt shivers just looking at his beautiful body in front of me. "Close your mouth boo," he smirked at me. "Don't get too flattered Nialler." I swear we had millions of nicknames for each other, we came up with funny ones too. We went into the bed, putting music on. "What do you want to listen to Niall?" "Anything you want." "Is that 'Remember You' I hear?" He chuckled and nodded. After I put the song we cuddled, he lay his arm on my tummy rubbing it softly. "Little one, we aren't going to feed your mum any McD's for a while." We laid on the bed, body's intertwined with each other. "Niall, I'm sorry about not wanting you to be in the baby's life, and for always waking you up so early-" "That was the past, and I don't care how early you wake me as long as long as you and the baby are good." I planted a gentle kiss on his chest. "I really do care about you, I know this was unexpected, but I wouldn't want to change a thing."

~~~~~~~~

SORRY IF THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER ._.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ! <3

MY FRIEND INVITED ME TO MEXICO FOR SPRIN BREAK :o

ANYWAYS ANY IDEAS?

I MIGHT START ASKING FOR VOTES TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER, SHOULD I?

VOTE/COMMENT!!!!!!!!

LOVE YA <3