Cute Baby Things

6 months into the pregnancy, and oh man was I a wreck. I didn't go outside because paparazzi would be there, and I hated when people came to visit. I have the worse pains ever known to man, and to top it all off Niall was gone on tour. Mood swings are my worst enemy, I was surprised I still had friends after I would snap at them or cry. Anyways on the bright side the doctors said that the baby will be fine so I had nothing to worry about.

*********

"Yes, babe?" I answered to Niall. It was his routine to call me 3 times a day to check on me, and to just hear my voice or so he said. "How is my beautiful today?" He still knew how to make me blush even if it was just through the phone. The next half an hour we talked non-stop until he had to go do his thing, I already started to miss his voice. I got another call from El, saying that we should go baby shopping. I didn't even let her finish, and started to get ready. Leggings and loose shirts were basically my whole closet now. I always reminded myself that I am not fat, I am pregnant, two very different things. I put on my grey leggings with a black loose top with diamonds. My sense of style was another thing I didn't care about as long as I felt comfortable it was all good. I was a little nervous to see all those things for my little blip, overall I was more excited though. El picked me up in her car with a lot of baby magazines on the car seat. "What are these for?" "Inspiration," she said in a isn't-it-obvious tone. Well alright then let the babying begin.

"Aweeee look at those! No look at these, they're so tiny!" That was how this day has been, everything was so small and so pretty. "No Bells what if it's a boy, you don't want him wearing a tutu," I kept on forgetting that I didn't know the gender of the baby. There was a tiger onsie just like Cara's, I had to buy it. "Look El, I want this one,' she giggled. "Rawr." Then it was to the supplies section. Bibs, bottles, pacifiers, pampers etc. were all there. I was amazed at how massive the section was, how many things would I need to buy? Even after all the research i have been doing, I still don't know exactly what things are more necessary than others. El was sadly on the same page as i was, so our friend google was here for us. "It says that we need to buy a lot of pampers," El said scrolling down her phone. "Which ones?" She shrugged, and pointed at a random package of pampers that looked like cut denim jeans. People are really weird, but I got them because they were adorable. "Look at this bib!" She squeaked. She was holding a blue bib that said 'Feed the cutie.' Another addition the the small pile on our cart.

There was no way in this world that all of the things we had were going to fit in her car. I think we had almost the whole store in our cart. El, and I were always tempted to buy this or that and in the end we had a gigantic pile. People kept staring at us as if we had problems of some sort, but I was mostly worried about the cost. "We'll pay half and half, my gift to you." I was about to deny the offer when I saw the bill. Holy mother of pearl, that was more than I spent in a month. "I'm poor now, great." El looked at me curiously for a bit. "Niall James Horan," was all she said. There was no way I was gonna let him pay for anything, I need to be responsible with my own money. I was not like El or Dani who had a job or career because some over protective man that didn't wan't me to. We barley fit all the things in the car to make room for both of us. All the while El was driving, stuff was shooting all around us like bullets. "Ouch," I muttered. I threw the formula in the back seat so it would bother me no longer. My phone beeped.

"@EleanorJCalder: @BellsGarcia99 Baby shopping with the pregnant woman @NiallOfficial you will be in for a surprise (;"

I look away for a few seconds, and she tweets something already. *Beep*

'''@NiallOfficial: @EleanorJCalder I can only imagine! @BellsGarcia99 I miss you love xx"

I was getting teary eyed, truth is I missed him more than I missed Darla or Jay. El slapped me harsh with her bony hand, lets face it, that girl was a beautiful stick. "Answer him!" Oh right.

"@BellsGarcia99: @NiallOfficial You have no idea how much I miss you, see you soon (:"

I locked my phone right when we got to Niall's- I mean our house. "Come on, we have some carrying to do." At this stage walking back and forth from the car to the house did not seem to get my attention. I had to help her with the light weighed things thankfully, and she had to carry the rest. "You're lucky you are pregnant or else this would be you," she said holding a green seat for the baby. I laughed at her, but soon stopped when she glared at me evilly.

"Now where do you want to put this?" "There's some storage in the garage." I was right, the garage had drawers, and cabinets for the baby supplies. "Think Niall is going to mind?" I shook my head. Once we placed the items in the storage there was the problem of closing the doors. No matter how much I tried to push it, it didn't work out. "Kick it," I told her. She did as I said and thanked her strong legs for actually closing it. She wiped fake sweat off her forehead, "The baby shower, and this is going to make you set for a long time." Baby shower? I haven't even thought of that, but it wasn't for me to plan it was for someone who isn't too lazy to do it. I was craving macaroni and cheese very badly, maybe with some caramel or peanut butter on the side. I licked my lips at the thought. "Looks like someone's hungry." "Yes m'am"

**********

1 week Later

As I was asleep, I felt someone shake me. I groaned not wanting to wake up from my amazing sleep, it was probably one of the girls who came drunk. "Beautiful wake up." I shot my eyes open at that Irish husky accent by my ear. "Niall, you came!" I placed kisses all over his face, how I missed that face and those lips too. "Of course I came, I couldn't stand being away for you." I smiled at him as he went under the blankets next to me cuddling. "Did you see what we bought?" "I'm afraid too," he chuckled. The bed was no longer empty, it had the missing person, and so did I.

~~~~~~~~~

I like Eleanor's and Bells friendship, do you?

The next chapters will be epic! That's all i'm saying for now.

Newwsss: I made a Preference/Imagines one :o If you like those then read them, I barley started today so there's only one, but a lot more to come !!!!!!!!!!!!

Another note: I got my nails done, idk I just thought I should let you know (:

Love ya <3