• Chapter 36 Diary •

Mia's POV

I woke up back in the room where I've been the whole time. Last time I remembered I was half naked and on my way somewhere until I got drugged up. At this point I wasn't scared. I was angry. I don't even know what the hell has been going on and what has happened to me.

"I see you're awake." My father said walking in with someone.

"She is a beauty, damn." He said licking his lips.

"What'd you do to me yesterday?!" I asked.

"Nothing bad.." He said with a grin.

"So when do I get her?" He asked.

"Wha-what do you mean?! I'm not going with anyone I said standing up." I said angrily.

"Yes you are you bitch." He said slapping me.

"You know what fuck you! I'm done with your shit! Fuck you! I never loved you, and I hate you with all my life." I screamed at him with every little piece of energy I had left.

"That's it, I'm done with your shit too!" He said pulling me to the floor by my hair and then slapping me again. Kicking over and over.

"No wonder my mom wanted to go to heaven, she couldn't deal with living in hell." I said coldly.

"She's all yours Dillan." He said done with me.

"No! No!" I screamed trying to get away from him.

He picked my up slamming me against the wall and kissing me all over my neck. Eventually he started getting closer to my chest. He was holding me up by my thighs but the he grabbed my ass setting me down and then he slapped me.

"The more you don't want it, the more I'm gonna want it." He said throwing me on the bed. This asshole was not about to get at me.

"You're a piece of shit!" I said kicking him.

He grabbed my arms holding me down kissing me all over. I still had on the outfit my father gave me which was nothing and I was getting scared by the moment. I gasped as he tried taking my underwear off.

"Stop! Please.." I said. Then he started kissing me roughly as he started dry humping me. He started moaning and I was getting grossed out as I felt something down there.

"Stop.." I said lowly and he held his hand to my throat. He was about to start chocking me. I felt it. His grip getting harder by the second. I just wanted it to stop. I was so weak, I was ready to give up but then I heard the door swing wide open.

Justin's POV

I hated that I was in no control of finding Mia. Lily and Kelsey have been looking for her everywhere. Kelsey was crying because she was a bitch to Mia the day before.

Kelsey & Lily

Justin: I'm gonna go find her. I'll send you my address, you can come or not. Fine by me but I gotta find her..

Kelsey: we'll meet you there

Lily: wait you know where she is?

Justin: No but I know sick bastards like this, I might have a few ideas.

Kelsey: I'll meet you wherever

Lily: Same.. I need her back..

I didn't even text back I just got in my car and drove off. After about 30mins of driving around, I started thinking. A few days ago I found a diary Mia had when she was younger I was guessing. Then it hit me.. She talked about this old house by a lake her family would go to in the summer. That's when it hit me.

I drove as fast as I could in my Ferrari probably getting many fines. I reached the cabin and saw it. The van Mia was taken away in. I remembered the license.

Justin: Call 911 I think I found her, meet me here asap!

I texted Lily and Kelsey before I started looking around. I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I didn't care. I'd do anything for Mia.

I checked to see if the door was locked and surprisingly it was open. I walked up to a room that looked very mysterious and walked in to see my Mia. Some bastard was on top of her though. I walked up to him and pushed him off of her and knocked him out.

"Mia, Mia I'm here." I said picking her up bridal style.

"We gotta get out of here before anyone notices." I said.

I noticed she started tearing up and then she said,"My father." and then I looked up to see him across the room. I ran and walked out the door as I heard a gun shot.

She gripped onto me harder at the thought of the sunlight. She must have not been outside for the past 2 1/2 weeks.

"It's okay, I got you. You're safe babe." I said setting her down in my car.

She nodded, but then I noticed she closed her eyes.

"Mia! Wake up!" I said looking at her and then I heard the ambulance and FBI.

I saw Mia's dad walk out and I heard,"Put your hands up! You're under arrest!" as they sneaked up behind him pinning him to the ground.

I picked Mia back up and took her to the ambulance.

"She passed out, help her please!" I said.

"She seems to be dehydrated and probably hasn't ate for days maybe weeks." She said putting her in the gurney and checking her.

"You can tell just like that.." I said wondering.

"Her skin is extremely pale sir, you can meet us at the hospital, we gotta go." The paramedic said.

Then I saw Lily and Kelsey pull up.

"They found her?" Lily asked. I nodded as Lily started crying and so did Kelsey.

"I'm glad she's okay." Kelsey said.

I just smirked at her remark, not going to lie, Kelsey was a bitch for what she did.

"What?" Kelsey said.

"You're such and amazing friend, she's lucky to have you." I said in air quotes getting in my car leaving Lily confused.

I gave one last look at Mia's dad and flipped him off. "Sick bastard." I said and he eyed me.