• Ch. 22 Beliebers •

Justin's POV

Last night, I got frustrated thinking of Selena. Selena made me think I have commitment issues in which ways I do. Yet I also don't because I'm one to just get super attached. Yet I can be very unattached. Do you see what I have going on here? I'm very complicated. That's what I am, complicated. I think too much sometimes and it gets me in trouble because sometimes I do the right thing and sometimes I don't. But even when I do something right, it can still turn out very wrong.

I was also really mad about the whole Selena thing because it wasn't even about her. It's how she hurt me and how Im scared to let Mia in. Mia's getting to know me pretty well but too well. I haven't known her for long.. My feelings for Mia were growing strong and I just wanted her to be my girlfriend. I wanted Mia to be mine.

Thing is, I didn't even know if she felt the same way though. Either way I had to go apologize. I knew exactly what to do. I was going to do more than make it up to her. I was going to give her the world.

I tweeted on Twitter, Going on YOUNOW come hang out with me for awhile.

I went into the chat room seeing the numbers go from 5k to 20k, to nearly 60k people watching me right now. It was getting late so I understood why I didn't have as many as I used to. I chat and answered questions for a few hours and then one question popped up.

"Who's Mia Lancaster and is she your girlfriend?" One of my beliebers said.

I responded to them explain my idea. I had a little contest on there. I had 3 fans help me out after they won the contest. They had to swear not to say anything until everything was done. They even made sure Mia wasn't watching my broadcast. I was honestly so happy with what I came up with.

Especially since I decided to not let go of Mia. You don't let go of something rare and beautiful. You keep it and cherish it forever.
I text Mia around 1am still chatting with my fans on YouNow.

Justin: I know you're mad at me and I'm really sorry, I'll explain it to you later. Just please be ready tomorrow at 9am. (:

Mia: Umm, why should I? You didn't seem to need me then so why now?

Justin: Mia please, I'm sorry.

Mia: I'm still upset and I know I shouldn't be but I just don't think I'm ready to forgive you..

Justin: Please, just please I'm begging you. Wear something comfortable. No heels.(:

Mia: I hate you.. I'll be ready.

Justin: Goodnight Mia. You won't regret it.

I ended up being on YouNow until 3am talking to my fans about Mia and other stuff. They even seem to really like her. That's exactly why I love my fans. Their so accepting. The ones who hate her aren't my real fans. If they were, they would realize she makes me happy and be happy for me.

I finished getting everything that I needed for tomorrow and everything for my fans. Although the they were helping me, I want their day to be good too.

All I know was tomorrow was going to be a good day. For Mia, my believers and I.

They're helping me out so they deserved to have a good day as well.