• Chapter 27 Girls Day •

Mia's POV

It was probably around 10am and Justin was still in my bed sleeping. He looked absolutely peaceful. Well rested. I mean he's a pop star and he does a lot.

Everything felt so perfect that it made me sad. See for me these things don't happen. Happiness is rare for me but when it's there, it doesn't last long.

I started making Justin breakfast as a thank you for everything. He literally turned my who life around for the better. I went upstairs to go wake him and he was still in the same position looking cute as fuck.

I kissed his cheek and then he mumbled something. So I decided to just kiss the princess awake. I gave him a little peck and he woke up.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said looking at me.

"I made breakfast." I said smiling. The he sat up and grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him.

"Stay." He mumbled to me holding my waist.

"But didn't you hear me, I made breakfast?" I said. He then ran down stairs after I said it twice and I laughed. I went down stair to see him munching out. Typical boy.

"You are wifey material, you made bacon!" He said with a mouth full of food.

"Where's your manners, we just started dating chill." I said laughing. My phone then buzzed.

iMessage: Lily and Kelsey

Lily: You girls busy?

Mia:Wait wtf lol you know kels?

Kelsey: Met her last night too lol didn't know you knew her too lol😜

Lily: She's my best friend lol

Mia: I'm free I believe, why?

Lily: Girls day?

Kelsey: OMG YES!😍

Mia: Sure, meet up at my place in an hour?

Kelsey: okay bye!

"Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe." Justin repeated over and over.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"I have to go for the studio today, are you going to be alright?" He said.

"Going out with the girls, I'll see you later?" I said. He nodded and got up putting his plate in the sink. He grabbed my sweater and kissed me on the nose, then he left.

I decided to clean meanwhile the girls were getting ready. Then I realized I never opened some presents so I went to go open a little box.

I opened it up to see a charm bracelet that had a heart with a diamond, and a note that said Happy Birthday Mia. I put it on thinking how sweet of Lily it was for her to get this for me. I started thinking, when's Kelsey's and Lily's birthday?

Then I heard mumbling in my house. I freaked out for a moment and then realized that it was the girls.

"Aww I see you got my present." Lily said giving me a hug.

"Yeah thank you, I love it." I said hugging her again and then Kelsey.

"Where are we going?" Kelsey said and the we all looked at her like she was Dora.

"To the mall!" Me and Lily said laughing.

"I'm not driving so not it!" I said quickly.

"Not it!" Kelsey said.

"I'm it, bitches." Lily said as we left and got in her car.

We probably looked like a bunch of dumb teenage girls blasting music singing our hearts out to people at the lights.

"So.. Lily needs a boyfriend like asap!" I said laughing.

"Oh my gosh, you don't have a boyfriend? But you're gorgeous!!?" Kelsey said.

"No no, I'm fine." Lily said.

" What happened to Cameron?" I asked her.

"Didn't work out, it's all good." Lily said.

"Do you like British guys maybe Irish?" Kelsey said laughing.

"Oh shut up! But maybe she does." I said to Kelsey.

We got out the car and we started shopping like crazy. Anywhere and everywhere. From Cotton On, to Nike, Top Shop, and Urban Outfitters.
We went to the food court and we all got Starbucks and Crepes. It was delicious.

"So what are we going to do this weekend?" Lily asked.

"Umm hello? It's the Grammy's?!" Kelsey said.

"Yeah so?" I asked.

"Umm your boyfriends going to be there?! Hasn't he told you? I'm Harry's date." Kelsey said.

"Screw you guys, I should just tweet #foreveralone." Lily said.

Then I looked down at my phone to see Justin texted me to get a really nice dress, and I'm his date to the Grammys.

"Wow right on time, he just texted me about it." I said showing them my phone.

"Hey Lily I'm pretty sure a cute Irish boy wouldn't mind you going with him?" Kelsey said.

"Niall? Thee Niall Horan? He couldn't. He's too hot for me." Lily said.

"Apparently not, I just told Harry and he said it would be Niall's pleasure." Kelsey said smiling.

"Guys we have more shopping to do then.." I said finishing my drink. The all groaned and got up realizing how long this would take.

It's the Grammys, you have to go all out. We needed to find the perfect dresses, shoes, makeup, what Salon is doing our hair, our nails, and the perfect accessories.

This was going to take long, yikes.
Oh boy, this was going to be fun, but at the same time it wasn't.