Chpt. 22

2 weeks later...

Christopher's P.O.V

I was outside in the pool relaxing until everybody else came.

I saw my dad in the pool and I felt a bit awkward from 2 weeks ago and that I looked at a girl.

"So uh.. Chris.. Did you mean to look at the girl?" He asked.
"Well... I-I.. uh.. Maybe.." I answered nervously and embarrassed.
"Its okay.. Remember your kind of going through puberty.." He said.
"Yeah.. I am.." I said awkwardly.

I talk to my parents and sisters all the time, but now.. It feels awkward after that incident.

I sighed and relaxed... I put my sunglasses on and relaxed on my floatie.

I closed my eyes and I thought of Cynthia.. I had a weird feeling in me.. I couldn't tell what it was.

~~~~~~

I went inside once I dried off. I walked upstairs to my room and change into different clothes.

I stayed in my room and looked out the window. I sighed and felt like I'm depesparte.

"Why can't you walk my way?" I said quietly.

I sighed and smiled slightly and closed my window and threw myself onto my bed.

~~~~~~~

"Christopher!"

I woke up when I heard my dad calling me. I got out off bed and walked downstairs.

"Yes, dad?" I asked.
"You handle this.." He answered quietly and walked away from the door.

I looked at him confused and saw at the door was.. Cynthia..

I stepped out of the house and I felt awkward and really embarrassed.

"Your kind of cute for a 13 year old.." She said.
"W-Well.. I'm in 8th grade soon a freshmen in highschool.." I said.
"You can stop hiding yourself everytime when you look out your window.." She said.

I felt my face heat up and my heart pounding so hard I can almost hear it.

She leaned over to my height and she pulled me in for a kiss. My eyes widen and I felt like fireworks were happenening... a spark..

She pulled away and she smiled and winked at me and waved goodbye.

I touched my lips and felt my face heat up more and I won't tell nobody about this kiss.

I opened the door and walked back in the house. I sighed and felt like sparks were happening.

"So.. What happened?" Hailey asked.
"Yeah.." Dad said.

I touched my lips and smiled happily and closed my eyes then, opened them again.

"I-I think I'm in love.." I said quietly.

I kissed a few girls before, but ones from my grade and age but never.. older than me or higher grade.

I felt like Cynthia was for me...

Aww... Christopher.. He is in love and got a kiss.

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter! So long!!!