Depression

1 month later...

Daniel's P.O.V

I walked by Joey's room and I heard whimpering and soon, soft crying.

I walked into his room and I saw him softly crying into a pillow and I walked over to him and sat across him.

"Joey? Are you okay?" I asked.
"Leave me alone..." He answered muffled.

I saw his laptop near him and I opened it and saw his comments about his pregnancy. Most of them were okay then... I saw a few that kept on saying he is a freak.

I closed his laptop and got closer to him and removed the pillow from his face. I put my arms around him and pulled him in close.

Joey's P.O.V

Daniel pulled me in close and he hugged me gently. Tears began to fill my eyes again.

I buried my face into his chest and I cried softly.

"Shh... Don't listen to them.. Your not a freak." He said calmly.

Little by little, I was beginning to calm down and stop crying. I looked at him and he wiped the tears away from my eyes.

Daniel's P.O.V

I leaned in closer and pulled him in for a kiss. I placed a small soft kiss on his lips.

I looked back at him and smiled slightly.

"Its okay. Everything is going to be okay." I said quietly.

I leaned my forehead against his and I grabbed his hand and our fingers intertwined.

I finally calmed Joey and he stopped crying and I didn't want to see him crying anymore.

Aww.... So, guys.. I was wondering what the babies names will be and I thought of some names and you have to wait until its time for the babies to be born.

Anyways, as always! Until next chapter! So long!!!